Full Moon

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Full Moon tonight, any thoughts. I think full moons are mysterious. Hope I spelled that right. Can you tell Im bored.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
It is the Hunters Moon....and here is one of my favorite web sites about the night sky

Go howl at the moon and see what happens......:buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It is the Hunters Moon....and here is one of my favorite web sites about the night sky

Go howl at the moon and see what happens......:buddies:

Is that the same as the Harvest Moon? That's what I heard them call it on the radio this morning. The full moon of November. I don't know. I do know a blue moon is two full moons in 1 month, that's about it on what I know about moons. :killingme

AlleyCat

My mind is closed today
Moon

Is that the same as the Harvest Moon? That's what I heard them call it on the radio this morning. The full moon of November. I don't know. I do know a blue moon is two full moons in 1 month, that's about it on what I know about moons. :killingme

Harvest moon is in October and hunters moon is in Nov. big celabration in Indianna durning the hunters moon.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Full Moon tonight, any thoughts. I think full moons are mysterious. Hope I spelled that right. Can you tell Im bored.

I think it is amazing how people's behavior changes around full moon time. Police calls go up, emergency room visits go up, and some people just go crazy...:whistle:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think it is amazing how people's behavior changes around full moon time. Police calls go up, emergency room visits go up, and some people just go crazy...:whistle:

I was a dispatcher back in the mid '90s and yes it is the truth, calls went way up during a full moon.

My neighborhood which is a very quiet neighborhood is not so tonight, I've heard of a couple of fights on the scanner and I actually heard one a few minutes ago when I went out for a smoke. The full moon brings out the beasts in some people. I can also hear the coyotes howling.

JoeMac

I think it has to do with the salt water that our bodies are comprised of. The full moon usually effects the tides as well.

Yes, harvest moon=October hunters moon=November, 2 full moons in one month is a blue moon usually happens about once a year.

B

Bronwyn

I think it has to do with the salt water that our bodies are comprised of. The full moon usually effects the tides as well.

Yes, harvest moon=October hunters moon=November, 2 full moons in one month is a blue moon usually happens about once a year.

The blue moon this year falls on new years eve If I'm not mistaken.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Full moon = >>> road kill

Not exactly a BLUE moon but nice to look at just the same.

Attachments

• dollicia_bryan2-1.jpg
    dollicia_bryan2-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 102