ISO Recommendations Fully Furnished basement for rent? URGENTLY NEEDED

HappyJunkie

Hello All,

I recently moved here for work NAVAIR and I am having a Heluva time finding a place that works best for me. Can anyone or does anyone have a basement apartment they are renting out? Furnished or unfurnished will be fine. I need wash and dryer. I am looking for something in the lexington park, california etc are. I need to move in tomorrow

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hello All,

I recently moved here for work NAVAIR and I am having a Heluva time finding a place that works best for me. Can anyone or does anyone have a basement apartment they are renting out? Furnished or unfurnished will be fine. I need wash and dryer. I am looking for something in the lexington park, california etc are. I need to move in tomorrow

Have you tried the SOMD.com Classifieds? http://class.somd.com/category/322/Real-Estate-Rentals.html

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hello All,

PM me. I have a cozy in law apt fully furnished and move in ready in Lusby. Includes apartment sized washer and dryer.
You would be on the other side of the bridge.

Last edited:

NextJen

Raisin cane
With a name like HappyJunkie, I would think you could find a place in no time. Now if your name had been MeanDrunk.......

frequentflier

happy to be living
We have had no issues getting the asking price for this apartment. It has a brand new bed (currently with flannel sheets), flat screen tv with premium channels, wi fi, fully stocked kitchen, gas stove etc. When I last listed it on somd, I posted one bedroom with office but the office could be a second bedroom that would fit a twin bed. The a/c and heat unit is brand new. The elec bill for this place with the old system was under $50 a month so I expect it would be less than that now.
It is on 2 acres; mostly woods and is a nice space for someone single or a couple.
I had offered it to a co worker for the winter and she evidentially has no plans to take me up on it. I didn't think it was worth running an ad this time of year since I didn't think anyone would be looking!