Fun Day Oct 21

Eventer29

Riverview Stables is having a Fun Day on Sunday Oct. 21
Lots of fun and games. Relays, barrels, poles and other speed classes, costume class, trail, bareback dollar, command, musical buckets. Lots of fun for any level rider. PM me for more info

Robin

sounds like a blast. At least the weather is working in favor for the horses to enjoy. This has been a crazy fall season so far.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
:howdy:
Riverview Stables is having a Fun Day on Sunday Oct. 21
Lots of fun and games. Relays, barrels, poles and other speed classes, costume class, trail, bareback dollar, command, musical buckets. Lots of fun for any level rider. PM me for more info

Wish we could bring some students, but we have an examiner coming for USPC ratings that day. Darn, we really need an SOMD forum calendar!

W

WhoCares

:howdy:

Wish we could bring some students, but we have an examiner coming for USPC ratings that day. Darn, we really need an SOMD forum calendar!

I couldn't agree more with that. Now that we are getting a more active horse community it gets confusing.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Seems like there is LOTS to do on the 21st, SMTR trail ride, dressage thing at Oak Ridge, Fun show, AMIT's Hunter Pace, devinej is doing some combined training thing in Baltimore. I am glad I didn't plan HPEC's horse show or fun show on this date....someone might have thought I did it intentionally.:lmao:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
There is horsy stuff every weekend! WHo wants to put together the calendar? :whistle:

I'd be happy to try if everyone would PM me their information. The major issue is what forum, so to speak!:howdy: My suggestion would be that we limit it to the tri-county area (Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's).:buddies:

Eventer29

Just when you think things are setling down for the winter....I swear there is more going on in the winter than spring and summer, at least for us. Of course I also think it seems that way because winter is SUPPOSEd to be down time ...right? LOL

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Just when you think things are setling down for the winter....I swear there is more going on in the winter than spring and summer, at least for us. Of course I also think it seems that way because winter is SUPPOSEd to be down time ...right? LOL

Now is the best time to ride, not in the heat of the summer. February sucks though. I hope I am back in FL by then. If I was to read my karma I am sure it says "Why don't you go back to FL!" or "Leave already". That is why I don't check anymore. :lmao:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Calvert Therapeutic is putting on their third Horsefest this Sunday...I'll be there face painting for a little while.. Some of the horses are going to be dressed as safari animals in the costume contest. A zebra, a lion and a giraffe. And I think they are doing a poop chuckin' contest for the adults..:howdy: It outta be fun.. good for the kids.