Fun NEW game for everyone to play!

OccamsRazor

No, I know someone who ran a red light and T-Boned someone. It turned out the person they T-Boned was driving a stolen car. They tried to no avail to make the argument they were not at fault cause the person they hit had stolen that car.
Funny how that is handled isn't it? You hit a car that should have never been there in the first place (due to being stolen or not registered) and it is not THEM who is at fault.

PeoplesElbow

Funny how that is handled isn't it? You hit a car that should have never been there in the first place (due to being stolen or not registered) and it is not THEM who is at fault.
I agree with it, could have just as easily been a nun with a vanload or orphans that was T-Boned. Otherwise we end up like the Philippines where an American is at fault automatically because the accident wouldn't have happened if they didn't go there.

OccamsRazor

I agree with it, could have just as easily been a nun with a vanload or orphans that was T-Boned. Otherwise we end up like the Philippines where an American is at fault automatically because the accident wouldn't have happened if they didn't go there.
I see your point however, were those nuns, orphans, or Americans in the Philippines there illegally, driving a stolen or unregistered vehicle?

DaSDGuy

No, I know someone who ran a red light and T-Boned someone. It turned out the person they T-Boned was driving a stolen car. They tried to no avail to make the argument they were not at fault cause the person they hit had stolen that car.
Ah yes, the "two wrongs make a right" defense. Here's a novel idea - don't run red lights.

OccamsRazor

More goodness:

Expired 5/22: Silver Honda Odyssey
Expired 7/22: Gray Chevy Colorado (turned on to PAX this morning)

Kinnakeet

5 yesterday all American Negros driving, oldest one was 2020 and on what appeared to be a new Jeep wrangler

OccamsRazor

Saw one this weekend. Was on the road on a quick run to the grocery.
Expired: 7/21 Green Ford Explorer
Saw this guy yet again while out grabbing lunch. Still rollin' with the 7/21 expired tags. Gee.. I wonder why everyone's insurance is going up due to uninsured motorist accidents!