fun show this weekend

S

Sunkist

what is the ride a buck class? Is the Haunted trail just a trail ride with spooks or what?

fredsaid2

what is the ride a buck class? Is the Haunted trail just a trail ride with spooks or what?

Ride a Buck is usually a bareback command class w/ a dollar bill under your leg. Last one w/ the dollar in place gets cash.

You'll have to contact the organizers to be sure and to ask about the other class.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
do we have to be there by nine? or can we register after nine?

i always end up running late (like 10:30-11) because i just do the speed classes, and i have no problem registering. I wish they had an all day fee, i can't afford $5 a class for 20+ classes...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
lol they have over 20 classes to choose from... i would love to enter them all, but i cant afford it. I'm only taking one horse with me this time, i usually do take a whole trailer full (3) but i want to focus on this one horse, enter him in more classes, mostly to have a chance at the high point champion thing...

MissPrissy

:buddies:
lol they have over 20 classes to choose from... i would love to enter them all, but i cant afford it. I'm only taking one horse with me this time, i usually do take a whole trailer full (3) but i want to focus on this one horse, enter him in more classes, mostly to have a chance at the high point champion thing...

Hmmm....looks like I'm not going to be winning the speed classes. lol. :buddies:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Oh man... If I had a trailer of my own right now I would sooo go to this show! It looks like fun! Plus my guy needs some ring experience in unfamiliar territory with unfamiliar horses.

At $5/class, its so affordable! If only the Morgan shows were so affordable :lol:

To all of you who are going - good luck and have fun! :yay:

SugarNSpikes

I agree with Flare, 5$ isn't a whole lot but if you're going for the high point then it gets to be a bit pricey. :doh:

But in any event, I'll be there with my boy and we're going to attempt to barrel race.. And I really stress *attempt*.... so to those of you going, no laughing. :huggy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I agree with Flare, 5$ isn't a whole lot but if you're going for the high point then it gets to be a bit pricey. :doh:

But in any event, I'll be there with my boy and we're going to attempt to barrel race.. And I really stress *attempt*.... so to those of you going, no laughing. :huggy:

lol i attempt western pleasure, jumping, english and lots of other stuff with my speed horses, its all about having fun :buddies: well i like to have all around horses anyway...

SugarNSpikes

lol i attempt western pleasure, jumping, english and lots of other stuff with my speed horses, its all about having fun :buddies: well i like to have all around horses anyway...

:) That's such a great attitude to have! We attempt everything too. (haha).

See you tomorrow!

SugarNSpikes

Did everyone have fun at the show?

I did... until my horse went lame. :( It was nice getting to see everyone and we did great in the hands-free showmanship and he was fine when we were warming up but in our first class he went dead lame on me so I had to pull him. Congrats to the other winners though! :]