fun shows

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i was wondering if yall know any coming up. There was only two last year which is sooo not cool cause i love them,lol. Well any show that has speed events is fine with me. So do yall know any?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Maryland Western Horse Show Association has Speed Classes. They have a show series that I believe starts in April or May. There shows are held at the Howard County Fair Grounds. You might want to check the Equiery for the show dates.

K

KerryAnn1

BellaGurl2007 said:
Theres a holly Point show on March 3
Don't forget about the show at Flat Iron on Feb 3 and March 3! I am taking a bunch of people to some shows in Va...Should be alotta fun! Can't wait!

K

Katie

KerryAnn1 said:
Don't forget about the show at Flat Iron on Feb 3 and March 3! I am taking a bunch of people to some shows in Va...Should be alotta fun! Can't wait!

I am showing Ashton on Saturday, and Belle. Belle is in the morning and Ashton in the afternoon.

FrmGrl

Get some!
KerryAnn1 said:
FLat Iron is geared toward beginners only and they don't have "fun" classes. Holly Point's show is English (all levels) & Western (basic with no speed classes), so you are probably not interested in either of those. Holly Point did have a fun show last October but I doubt they will have another one until this October. Good Luck.