Funny article explaining the Philly Fanatic pysche...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is only so much disappointment that the normal human psyche can take. So it’s a good thing that Eagles fans are utterly abnormal. They pop bitter pills of defeat like Tic-Tacs and wash them down with lager, only to come back the next season and do it all over again.

:lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I had read that Philadelphia sports fans have a terrible reputation for anger and brutality, to the point where the Eagles' and Phillies' opponents dread being the visiting team.

Steve

Enjoying life!
I didn't know the Delco Times had an online web site. I need to bookmark this so I can see when my relatives get locked up.

Mikeinsmd

Tonio said:
I had read that Philadelphia sports fans have a terrible reputation for anger and brutality, to the point where the Eagles' and Phillies' opponents dread being the visiting team.
They have a jail & a magistrate under the stadium to try the hoodlums that get arrested during games... :lmao:

Ponytail

Tonio said:

:shrug: :angel: :lmao:

D

dems4me

Tonio said:

Tis true... try watching a Redskin / Philly game when Philly is lossing.. it's been a while but yes they do get brutal... if memory serves me correctly it was a Philly fan that threw snowballs at Santa one year during a game. I just call them Filthadelphia fans at this point.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
dems4me said:
Tis true... try watching a Redskin / Philly game when Philly is lossing.. it's been a while but yes they do get brutal... if memory serves me correctly it was a Philly fan that threw snowballs at Santa one year during a game. I just call them Filthadelphia fans at this point.
Dems, did you read this quote from Fred Smoot, upon learning that teammate Shawn Springs grew up a Cowboys fan and once owned a pair of team-inspired underwear? "He's got Cowboys underwear? I should have slipped him some Ex-Lax."

D

dems4me

Tonio said:
Dems, did you read this quote from Fred Smoot, upon learning that teammate Shawn Springs grew up a Cowboys fan and once owned a pair of team-inspired underwear? "He's got Cowboys underwear? I should have slipped him some Ex-Lax."

Well... he should have :shrug:

D

dems4me

dems4me said:
Well... he should have :shrug:

I have friends whose husband is a diehard cowboy fan and she is a diehard Redskin fan... I saw their baby and he was wearing a tiny Cowboy's jacket while mom was holding him on her hip... I said -- Oh XXXX I see XXXX has decided that [baby] was going to be a cowboys fan... She said -- hell no [Dems].. this is his spit-up jacket. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
I saw their baby and he was wearing a tiny Cowboy's jacket while mom was holding him on her hip... I said -- Oh XXXX I see XXXX has decided that [baby] was going to be a cowboys fan... She said -- hell no [Dems].. this is his spit-up jacket. :ohwell:
:lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Ponytail

dems4me said:

It wasn't Santa...well, it may have been. But it was the Dallas Cowboys that got the worst of it one year. We're not partial. We hate everybody. Santa Claus, Cowboys, Indians...no matter. We're not discriminators. :lol:

We do make good cheese steaks and hoagies though. :yay:

Filthadelphia? tisk, tisk. To know us is to love us in the "City of Broverly wuv". :lmao: