Funny

mAlice

professional daydreamer
As they show footage of the relief convoys rolling into NO, they keep inserting the mayors statements asking "Where are they?".

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
elaine said:
As they show footage of the relief convoys rolling into NO, they keep inserting the mayors statements asking "Where are they?".

They are trying to help out the Qpids of the world.

meme

The Smart Hooker
I'm just wondering where the Mayor is at? Perhaps sitting in A/C and having 3 square meals a day? :confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I would hope so...

meme said:
I'm just wondering where the Mayor is at? Perhaps sitting in A/C and having 3 square meals a day? :confused:

...they have an awful lot of work to do coordinating the agencies they are responsible for and seeing to it that what can be done is being done.

AKA their job.

They can't do that from in front of a camera pretending they're actually getting their hands dirty helping people in the streets. They'd just be getting in the way of the people who are suppossed to be doing the work (and KNOW what they're doing) and they'd be wasting precious resources that it took to get them in front of the camera.

Fly the mayor in or fly in some supplies?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
meme said:
I'm just wondering where the Mayor is at? Perhaps sitting in A/C and having 3 square meals a day?
Of course she is. She EVACUATED when she was told to!

:banghead:

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:

I thought the Mayor was a white haired fat dude...... Have I not been keeping up with my current events?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain99 said:
I thought the Mayor was a white haired fat dude...... Have I not been keeping up with my current events?
No, it's me - I was thinking of the Governor of Louisiana. :stupid:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:

Mayors a he.. Governor is a she.. What they've been doing is fighting off the federal gov't from helping the way they needed to.. THEY want to get credit for what little goes right, while they can blame the Fed Gov't for everything that goes wrong.. They actually blocked the federal gov't from coming in and running the evacuation/ rescue..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
itsbob said:
Mayors a he.. Governor is a she.. What they've been doing is fighting off the federal gov't from helping the way they needed to.. THEY want to get credit for what little goes right, while they can blame the Fed Gov't for everything that goes wrong.. They actually blocked the federal gov't from coming in and running the evacuation/ rescue..
They must have had a good reason - right?

K

Kain99

I am so happy I am not the only one who cant sift through the mud to tell who's who! :lol: