Furniture Stores in SOMD?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
The handler and I are shopping for a new entertainment center and have had zero luck in waldorf finding anything we like.

Are there any good furniture stores in ST Marys or Calvert that are worth going too?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Big Screen Store in Waldorf has nice entertainment centers. I guess it depends on how big your ___ is. :howdy:

I just picked up a decent small one with a flat screen pole mount at Wally World.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Big Screen Store in Waldorf has nice entertainment centers. I guess it depends on how big your ___ is. :howdy:

I just picked up a decent small one with a flat screen pole mount at Wally World.

We went there, the only one we liked didnt come in oak. :frown:

SandieGarry

Oak entertainment center

I have a custom made one that may be for sale. I want to sell it, wife isn't sure. Let me know if you're interested. In Mechanicsville.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You can try the Amish furniture place - not sure where they are in Somd but there's one in Upper Marlboro that my relative bought a tv stand from and she loves it even though she paid $300 for it (small one). It'll probably outlast anything non-Amish that is twice the price.

Miker/t

We got a nice one at Fred's about 8-9 years ago but I don't know if they still sell furniture.
There's also County Furniture on Leonardtown Road right across from Beacon Surplus that might have something.

Natron0915

Do you have any measurements? Height, length, etc?

Here's a photo of the one I PM'd you about...still owe dim's...

EntCtr.jpg