Fweedom

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The euphoria you experience by consuming marijuana that you did not purchase.

heather-grey-free-the-weed-hoodies-sweatshirts_design.png

SamSpade

Re: Kamala Harris's clearly made up story.

Although ripe with BS - it's entirely possible her mom made it up or somehow embellished a story. When I was a kid, I once plugged an antique phone into the wall outlet at school - resulting in the phone catching on fire and bringing in the janitor to put it out and open the windows to let out the smoke - my mom's version of the story went from setting the school ON FIRE to blowing out the side of the classroom.

On the other hand - she's partnered with Biden who even in 1988, "recalled" events that never happened, like marching in civil rights marches or being arrested in South Africa trying to see Mandela.

Rommey

Re: Kamala Harris's clearly made up story.

Although ripe with BS - it's entirely possible her mom made it up or somehow embellished a story. When I was a kid, I once plugged an antique phone into the wall outlet at school - resulting in the phone catching on fire and bringing in the janitor to put it out and open the windows to let out the smoke - my mom's version of the story went from setting the school ON FIRE to blowing out the side of the classroom.

On the other hand - she's partnered with Biden who even in 1988, "recalled" events that never happened, like marching in civil rights marches or being arrested in South Africa trying to see Mandela.
Well I'm surprised Kamala or Joe haven't claimed they were under sniper fire at some point...can't let Hillary have all the glory surviving a non-existent attack...