FYI Big Sexy...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I was not referring to myself but rather just toying with someone off the forums we call "Big Sexy" He saw it..It did its job and I am removing it..I am in no way saying I am BIG AND SEXY...thats :gossip: title..wish he would come here and play with us instead of eves dropping on us all the time :tap:

mainman

Set Trippin
Pasofever said:
I was not referring to myself but rather just toying with someone off the forums we call "Big Sexy" He saw it..It did its job and I am removing it..I am in no way saying I am BIG AND SEXY...thats :gossip: title..wish he would come here and play with us instead of eves dropping on us all the time :tap:
Just when I think you are somewhat normal, you go and set me straight again....:lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pasofever said:
I was not referring to myself but rather just my battery operated toy with someone off the forums we call "Big Sexy" He saw it..It did its job and I am removing my clothes now..I am in no way saying I am BIG AND SEXY...thats :gossip: title..wish he would come here and play with me instead of just being a peeping tom on us all the time :tap:

:FIXED:

YM :lmao: