FYI -- St. Mary's schools ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
FromTexas said:
Isn't it a little late for the kids to be at school on a Sunday?
for tomorrow you dingus ... they've been posting closings the night before. :bonk:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The last couple of times they've made their decision between 8 and 8:30 pm. I'm still predicting a delay, but probably not a closure.

I don't know about other places, but the earliest buses come through here about 7 am. That's too early for ice to have melted.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
jazz lady said:
Check it now. They just posted a 2-hour delay for St. Mary's. Calvert and Charles are the same.
:yeahthat: I figured I'd check one more time before going to bed.

I called it. :diva:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I'd like a cookie, please. Peanut butter if you have it.... Otherwise, a good ole' chocolate chip will work fine. :yay:

Hey BG, if they're passing out cookies, I'd like some peanut butter no bakes..

TIA

FYI
Crabby called me and said that the parking lot and walks at Dent were sheets of ice this morning when she dropped of the DQ. Be CAREFUL out there if you have to go out!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I'd like a cookie, please. Peanut butter if you have it.... Otherwise, a good ole' chocolate chip will work fine. :yay:
I made homemade peanut butter cookies yesterday. :yum: I also made oatmeal-cranberry-white chocolate chip cookies. :banana:

K

Kizzy

Those sound good Jazz. :yum:

I thought today the parking lot at Lettie Dent and Mechanicsville were horrible, nothing but a sheet of ice. Amazing, they CLOSED school those 2-days for a hell of a lot less than the conditions of the roads today.

Elle

Happy Camper!
I'm glad I live in the middle of the county. Roads, parking lots and side walks were all clear.

John Z

if you will
They should just have a 2.5 month "winter vacation" instead of the usual summer vacation. That would render these wussy snow days a thing of the past.

edit: durr, spelling

Last edited:

janey83

Twenty Something
John Z said:
They should just have a 2.5 month "winter vacation" instead of the usual summer vacation. That would render these wussy snow days a thing of the past.

edit: durr, spelling

then they'd start closing school because of the heat.