Fyi

Otter

Nothing to see here
I have reserved bar seats at Ruddy Duck for 5pm Friday, they're on e-bay to the highest bidder.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BCP is going to kick somebody's arse. I don't know who the forumite "Hank" is. :shrug:

From what I got, bcp is basically taking on hank, who has gay family or something of that nature, and hank will bring them as well... and thatguy and thurley are talking about bcps huge internet penis and 'bad boy' image....

also, there was alot of talk about aisle 14, and anal lube/glide or something next to the condoms and diapers...

Lets see... Hank mentioned a bcp lesbian daughter playing with black balls or something of that nature, and how bcp would blow a gasket....

bcp basically said - ring side, ruddy duck, 5pm, ambulance, and a dually, or a jetta.... hank said :nono: I no go to jail.....

what else.... :jameo:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
From what I got, bcp is basically taking on hank, who has gay family or something of that nature, and hank will bring them as well... and thatguy and thurley are talking about bcps huge internet penis and 'bad boy' image....

also, there was alot of talk about aisle 14, and anal lube/glide or something next to the condoms and diapers...

Lets see... Hank mentioned a bcp lesbian daughter playing with black balls or something of that nature, and how bcp would blow a gasket....

bcp basically said - ring side, ruddy duck, 5pm, ambulance, and a dually, or a jetta.... hank said :nono: I no go to jail.....

what else.... :jameo:

Oh I forgot about the anal ease conversation - yep - good job. Anal-ease is not sold in grocery stores, it's a "toy party" kind of order.

BTW, I always thought that the forums has always had a code about never dragging people's minor/underage children into the argument. Hank was completely and absolutely in the wrong for doing so. I'm surprised more of you parent type figures aren't upset about it. I guess your kids are fair game too from now on. :shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Oh I forgot about the anal ease conversation - yep - good job. Anal-ease is not sold in grocery stores, it's a "toy party" kind of order.

BTW, I always thought that the forums has always had a code about never dragging people's minor/underage children into the argument. Hank was completely and absolutely in the wrong for doing so. I'm surprised more of you parent type figures aren't upset about it. I guess your kids are fair game too from now on. :shrug:

:shrug:

I leave people's kids out of it, especially getting into that way... And I expect the same respect from others...

It's like I was telling a guy the other day... If you don't like me, or you want to harm me.... do it, TO ME, not my truck, my house, my wife, my kids... they didn't do anything to you, I DID... So either bring it to me, or sit down, shut up and chill out :yay:

They do, but when a thread takes off like that the mods usually don't follow every post. They depend on others to flag posts like that. If everyone got caught up in the thread and didn't flag it, well........

I know I didn't even read the first post in that thread.

Pete

Repete
Can anyone confirm that the under card will be Andy Marquis v. Lance in a steel cage blabber match?

As I understand it, the opponents are locked in a Chain link cage, handcuffed to stools, stripped to the waist where upon the referees order they begin incessantly blabbering at each other until someone goes mad or both their heads explode.

Hank

my war

Shut up!......damn you have diarrhea of the fingers! :coffee:

Bonehead

Can anyone confirm that the under card will be Andy Marquis v. Lance in a steel cage blabber match?

As I understand it, the opponents are locked in a Chain link cage, handcuffed to stools, stripped to the waist where upon the referees order they begin incessantly blabbering at each other until someone goes mad or both their heads explode.

I would buy a ticket for that....