G20 announces latest "world threat" … old people

This_person

Raise your hand if this seemed surprising to you.......
If I'm not mistaken, this has been predicted since the baby boom, causing an entire generation to be known as "boomers". We knew there'd be a problem with the Ponzi scheme of Social Security (which is why they're changing the name), and with health care costs.

It's almost as if it was predictable or something. :yay:

This_person

Social Insecurity?
:lol: No, it's an on-going campaign to stop people from recognizing it is supposed to be an insurance check that you pay for throughout your career to a "federal benefits check." The attempt is to slowly change the lexicon until "it's always been a benefits check" is the thought process.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
G20 didn't mention a Carrousel did they?

Extra points for the pop culture reference :yay:

This is another one of those liberal unintended consequences that they'd have known would happen if they'd only thought about it for a few seconds.

Extra points for the pop culture reference :yay:

This is another one of those liberal unintended consequences that they'd have known would happen if they'd only thought about it for a few seconds.
Exactly my take on it! We have a world full of whackos screaming, "It's science I tell ya! You are too stupid to understand the science!" when it comes to their rants about global warming yet they fully and intentionally push global messages that work against the natural order of how species enact governing power, population control, health, etc.

The pendulum has swung wide and the newer generations of the human species are weaker in so many ways then ever before... its not global warming and an increase of temps by a few degrees or the ocean level by a few feet that are going to be our doom and gloom. It's going to be because we've become a species of weakened immune systems, less mental and physical capacities, etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's going to be because we've become a species of weakened immune systems, less mental and physical capacities, etc.

I'ma tell ya, when you travel out west you get a stunned amazement for our badass ancestors. If it had been me I'd have stopped when I saw the Black Hills looming before me - "Nah, we're good here." But they pressed on.

We need those people back again.

I'ma tell ya, when you travel out west you get a stunned amazement for our badass ancestors. If it had been me I'd have stopped when I saw the Black Hills looming before me - "Nah, we're good here." But they pressed on.

Let me dangle some free gold in front of you and see if the mountains seem so big. Motivation is a wonderful thing.

When our country tilts far enough to 'passive pansies' we'll have badasses looming in them there hills again... they just won't be from our ancestry… :ohwell:

transporter

Jesus...so just to point out the stunningly obvious:

This is a global problem.

It is not a US only problem, a US centric problem, and the US isn't the country in the worst shape or the first country to begin to experience the issue.

It does not surprise me that the cultists on here don't understand that the G20 has a global perspective.