Ga. hand recount confirms Biden’s lead; president-elect speaks virtually with governors

gunsmoke

Ga. hand recount confirms Biden’s lead; president-elect speaks virtually with governors
After a hand recount of roughly 5 million votes cast in the presidential election, Georgia election officials confirmed President-elect Joe Biden received more votes than President Trump in the state.

Georgia’s secretary of state ordered the recount as a part of the risk-limiting audit process to ensure the public’s trust in the outcome of the presidential vote in the state, where Biden led by 12,284 votes, according to the audited results. That resulted in a 0.0099 percent variation from the original margin, they said.

.0099 variation. Maybe the bot will shut up now??

TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!!

:bann::bann::bann::bann::bann::bann::bann::bann::bann::bann:

TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!! TRUMP LOST!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Headlines are already falsely reporting that Joe Biden is declared the winner in Georgia. Sorry, media, that’s not how it works. The State of Georgia has not certified its results, and it should not,” Ellis said in a statement.

“This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all of the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she argued. “We continue to demand that Georgia conduct an honest recount, which includes signature matching. We intend to pursue all legal options to ensure that only legal ballots are counted.”

Ellis is correct that Georgia has not certified its results, but the Associated Press did call the race for Biden. Her fact-check boils down to the question of what it means for Biden to be “declared the winner.”

PsyOps

Pixelated
“Headlines are already falsely reporting that Joe Biden is declared the winner in Georgia. Sorry, media, that’s not how it works. The State of Georgia has not certified its results, and it should not,” Ellis said in a statement.

“This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all of the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she argued. “We continue to demand that Georgia conduct an honest recount, which includes signature matching. We intend to pursue all legal options to ensure that only legal ballots are counted.”

Ellis is correct that Georgia has not certified its results, but the Associated Press did call the race for Biden. Her fact-check boils down to the question of what it means for Biden to be “declared the winner.”

While I do believe widespread fraud occurred, Biden will be president. The thing that allowed this fraud to occur is the same thing that will allow it to stand. This became astonishingly clear when Fox called the race and brazingly stuck to their decision by becoming confrontational to anyone that disagreed with them.

SkylarkTempest

While I do believe widespread fraud occurred, Biden will be president. The thing that allowed this fraud to occur is the same thing that will allow it to stand. This became astonishingly clear when Fox called the race and brazingly stuck to their decision by becoming confrontational to anyone that disagreed with them.

Why do you believe widespread fraud occurred? No evidence has yet been presented.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why do you believe widespread fraud occurred? No evidence has yet been presented.

You either believe Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, and diGenova are lying or telling the truth when they say they have hundreds of sworn affidavits to voter fraud. Whether the machines were rigged to flip votes, that will have to play out in court.

That aside... I sensed fraud was set up when you liberals pushed this stupid mail-in ballot thing. States pushed out ballots without requests. Thousands of ballots showed up in trucks in the dead of night. Republican observers were kept out of the counting rooms. And you don't even ask "WTF"? Well, the little I know about you on this forum, that really doesn't surprise me.

Tell me... did you buy into the Trump collusion nonsense - the Russians got Trump elected in 2016?

SkylarkTempest

I thought it was collusion with Russia! They should announce their intention to impeach before inauguration. On. A real note you must be proud to let the media and elitist decide who is our next president. Maybe 2024 we should just skip the election entirely. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: I mean really if you don’t think there was any fraud at all in this election regardless of which side the ballots were for. ...well then you are an idiot. Cut and dry. Now Biden is going to be our next president and that I accepted, was it legitimate? Probably not. My biggest concern is future elections. That’s the issue at hand is prevention in the future. If we don’t fix it for future elections it very well could be done you the candidate of your choice and then what? Frankly everyone here will tell you to piss off because that what you and your democrat party have been doing to everyone else. What comes around goes around. Keep that in mind.

Evidence?

SkylarkTempest

You either believe Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, and diGenova are lying or telling the truth when they say they have hundreds of sworn affidavits to voter fraud. Whether the machines were rigged to flip votes, that will have to play out in court.

That aside... I sensed fraud was set up when you liberals pushed this stupid mail-in ballot thing. States pushed out ballots without requests. Thousands of ballots showed up in trucks in the dead of night. Republican observers were kept out of the counting rooms. And you don't even ask "WTF"? Well, the little I know about you on this forum, that really doesn't surprise me.

Tell me... did you buy into the Trump collusion nonsense - the Russians got Trump elected in 2016?

I was definitely for an investigation into Russian influence, as was a bipartisan group of lawmakers. Trump's own man, Rosenstein, was the one who appointed Mueller, and I have no reason to question the findings of the investigation. There is no doubt, on both sides of the aisle (and from our intelligence community), that Russia interfered with the election. Whether their influence had an effect is impossible to determine. Some people believe the suppression of information by Facebook and Google had an effect on the outcome of this election. If true, then I don't see why the infusion of Russian propaganda last election wouldn't have an effect, too. But again, it's impossible to know for sure.

As far as widespread fraud, I'll wait until evidence is presented. I haven't seen any. Claims of "hundreds of affidavits" means nothing unless we know what's in them. I saw a woman on Fox Business the other day making claims of voter fraud because she saw food trucks that couldn't possibly hold enough food for the staff. I mean, if that is the kind of claims these affidavits are filled with, I think we can rest assured our electoral system is safe and secure, as DHS has claimed.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That’s what investigations are for genius!! Gather evidence. If it’s there the may find it if not then oh well. It’s called due process and I guarantee damn tee you if the shoe was on the other foot and your boy Biden was questioning the vote totals you would be singing a different tune. So like I stated early on when this took of us let it play out. Let the courts decide, if they have the evidence it will surface, if not then the courts squash it and America moves on. My net even if they did find evidence the MSM would censor it anyways.

I'm still waiting for Schiff's evidence. :lol:

We're not privy to all of the evidence. Sky knows this. If Sky watched the presser by the legal team, he knows what has been provided to us. He simply rejects it. I have no clue what the results of any of this will be. I am convinced it won't change the results.

SkylarkTempest

That’s what investigations are for genius!! Gather evidence. If it’s there the may find it if not then oh well. It’s called due process and I guarantee damn tee you if the shoe was on the other foot and your boy Biden was questioning the vote totals you would be singing a different tune. So like I stated early on when this took of us let it play out. Let the courts decide, if they have the evidence it will surface, if not then the courts squash it and America moves on. My net even if they did find evidence the MSM would censor it anyways.

I'm for investigations. I'm just not going to come to conclusions before evidence is presented. If that's your position, then we agree. Right now, it's an open question. But, as of right now, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

PsyOps

Pixelated
As far as widespread fraud, I'll wait until evidence is presented. I haven't seen any. Claims of "hundreds of affidavits" means nothing unless we know what's in them. I saw a woman on Fox Business the other day making claims of voter fraud because she saw food trucks that couldn't possibly hold enough food for the staff. I mean, if that is the kind of claims these affidavits are filled with, I think we can rest assured our electoral system is safe and secure, as DHS has claimed.

That's what we should do... wait for the evidence. You must not have watched the press conference by Giuliani and the rest of the legal team. Giuliani claims he has hundreds of sworn affidavits of voter fraud. Is he full of crap? Giuliani is one of the most prominent lawyers in this country. He hasn't made such success by bluffing and lying. I don't know, maybe he's gone nuts and thinks he can bluff his way through this. I happen to think he's smarter than that.

SkylarkTempest

That's what we should do... wait for the evidence. You must not have watched the press conference by Giuliani and the rest of the legal team. Giuliani claims he has hundreds of sworn affidavits of voter fraud. Is he full of crap? Giuliani is one of the most prominent lawyers in this country. He hasn't made such success by bluffing and lying. I don't know, maybe he's gone nuts and thinks he can bluff his way through this. I happen to think he's smarter than that.

Well, like I said, the content of the affidavits is what matters. If they are credible and an investigation leads to the discovery of ballots illegally cast, then he isn't full of crap. I think we see eye to eye on this. But, as of this moment, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

SkylarkTempest

As far as 2016 Russian interference goes I believe that it may have happened but trump colluding with them not so much.

Multiple intelligence agencies have determined that the Russians led a coordinated operation to interfere in the 2016 election.

Millions of dollars were wasted on that investigation that could have provided health insurance for those that needed it without messing with my insurance.

A bipartisan group of lawmakers called for the investigation into Russian interference and the special prosecutor was appointed by Trump's man Rosenstein. There was genuine concern at the time.

When they announced they were going to impeach trump before he was inaugurated you could very well bet it was all BS.

Who is "they"? I can't find information about that.

SkylarkTempest

MSM, newspaper’s, and even a few members of Congress said it. I distinctly remember watching the news and seeing the clip myself in 2016. Cannot recall which house member said it but it was said.

Yeah, I can't find it anywhere. A source would be helpful. Even so, the statements of one rogue house member doesn't represent the agenda of a party. (Enter the ghost of Louis Gohmert...wait, he's still alive?....HE'S STILL IN CONGRESS!?)

SkylarkTempest

It was 4 years ago and I am not going to dig through the internet just to prove you wrong or right. It wa quite obvious that getting trump out was the agenda of the democrat party. And I never stated it was democrats in Congress that said it .

When they announced they were going to impeach trump before he was inaugurated you could very well bet it was all BS.

You said "they" were going to impeach trump. As far as I know, the only people who can impeach the President is Congress. I got confused, sorry.

MSally

Do you really have to ask if Giuliani is full of crap? He has a thousand affidavits but he can’t show us a single one that actually describes fraud. Meanwhile Powell is making unsupported claims that there is a Hugo Chavez connection to the ‘flipping’ of votes, but she won’t show you that affidavit either. GA just showed that the paper ballots directly reflect the unofficial results, no vote flipping.

all the while the vote is being audited in the states and the official results are being certified.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, like I said, the content of the affidavits is what matters. If they are credible and an investigation leads to the discovery of ballots illegally cast, then he isn't full of crap. I think we see eye to eye on this. But, as of this moment, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Using the term "widespread" is kind of relative. The Trump campaign is only focusing and few number of states. If you get a sample of what occurred in these states, and it shows chronic fraud, you can infer the fraud occurred in a widespread manner. But, there is evidence of fraud in PA, WI, GA, and MI. Sworn affidavits is evidence, even if we don't see the content of those documents. I have no idea whether any of it will result in overturning any election, but I do believe it has be given it's due attention.

Look... democrats did this leading up to the 2016 election. The evidence against Trump regarding Russian collusion turned out to be fabricated. But, the left pursued it with congressional investigations, FBI investigations, and the Mueller investigation. We all had to sit back for years waiting for these investigations to play out. During the period multiple democrats stated over and over that Trump was not a legitimate president; this even after he entered the White House. Now that the tables are turned, democrats are demanding this investigation into voter fraud end before it even begins. I say: after what they put Trump through, quit your damn whining and let it play out.