Gaga's Daddy riding the Trump train

Clem72

Seems like a bad idea to even publicize endorsements from nobodies, it gives the left a talking point.

Today Tailor Swift and Billie Eilish endorsed Kamala for President. But not to be left behind, Trump secured the crucial endorsement of Lady Gaga's boomer dad.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Says he's tired of hearing about Kamala's neighbor's lawn :lol:

@Bann
I didn't get to see his actual appearance this am, but I figured as much! I thought I rememebered he was a yuuge Trump supporter from last time, but I could be mistaken. :yay:

I KNOW his daughter is not!!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Andrew Dicey Clay portrayed her daddy in the movie A Star Is Born. I bet ADC wears a MAGA hat. He probably has MAGA PJs and MAGA bed sheets.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kinda says it all when your daughter wears a "meat dress" out in public....

Well, it worked. She got a crap ton of attention, which sold her as a performer, which got her movie offers.

Gaga is actually talented. She can sing, for real, and she is a gifted actress who sells her character. And yet she had to resort to gimmicks to get anyone to listen to her. I think that says more about us as an audience than it does about her.

Regardless, I'm trying to avoid her in interviews or social media or whatever because I can't wait to see the new Joker and don't want Gaga ruining it by making me only see her crazy political bullshit instead of her character. I did that before I saw A Star Is Born and was able to enjoy the movie.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, it worked. She got a crap ton of attention, which sold her as a performer, which got her movie offers.

Gaga is actually talented. She can sing, for real, and she is a gifted actress who sells her character. And yet she had to resort to gimmicks to get anyone to listen to her. I think that says more about us as an audience than it does about her.

Regardless, I'm trying to avoid her in interviews or social media or whatever because I can't wait to see the new Joker and don't want Gaga ruining it by making me only see her crazy political bullshit instead of her character. I did that before I saw A Star Is Born and was able to enjoy the movie.
SAAAAAAAAME!!!

I agree with all of the above in your post, also. :yay: Interesting facts -she started playing piano at 4, and she was ACCEPTED TO Julliard at age 11, but did not attend.

Never liked her politics, but I've always been a Gaga fan - even though it would seem to be a little bit out of my normal character. (hence my tag line!) :lol: But then again, not really, because my musical tastes are EXTREMELY eclectic. For some reason, I cannot explain - I just love most of her music.

And, anyone who follows me on social media knows that I post a lot of "live" videos of the local bands I go to see. :biggrin: Those bands are from almost all genres, and I love it! I just love to watch people engaging in their craft. So much talent around here, too.

Anyhoo - I cannot wait to see the new Joker movie!! :yahoo:

Ramp Guy

...for sure. Wife took me to see A Star is Born one afternoon. I said to my wife she is a pretty good singer and actress, who is that? I had no idea, then I remembered the meat dress thingy... lol

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...for sure. Wife took me to see A Star is Born one afternoon. I said to my wife she is a pretty good singer and actress, who is that? I had no idea, then I remembered the meat dress thingy... lol

Honestly, I didn't think she had it in her. I knew she could sing for real but I wasn't expecting her to be able to act.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She had a role in The Sopranos as an unnamed juvenile delinquent. I think she was 16 when performing that role. So she was on the radar of some talent agents way back when. Which makes you wonder if she took the route of doing after hour favors to get initial parts.