Gaited Breed Clinic in April

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Hosted by the Plantation Walking Horse club and At the beautiful Fair Wind Equestrian facility in Fair Hill MD. 6000 acres of rolling fields, woods, and streams. The well marked trails take us through a covered bridge, tunnels and bridges under and over the roads, and around a cross-country cross that hosts Olympic riders. Add safe stalls for the horses, real bathrooms, hot showers, ample field camping right there. There’ s still more -- shopping at famous tack stores, eating out at local pubs.

http://www.bcpl.net/~pwhcofmd/demo.html

How many folks ride gaited on here? The clinic is limited to 14 riders and filling up quick. We'll be going down early Friday morning April 6th and riding some of the trails if anyone is interested in camping for the weekend, in April.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
please see my signature line. Thank you.

seriously, gaited horses don't (generally) trot. They're called "easy gaits". No bounce. No bulldog puppies fighting under my T-shirt when riding....it's like horseback riding in a rocking chair.

Rottncop and i love to watch the old Westerns and figure out who doesn't know how to ride, and is on a Walker or some other gaited horse to make him/her look good :lol: