Gaited clinic..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
damn woman u always want money...lol i will have it to you by wed. next week that ok? what do i owe..150.00?? for two days?

Cant your ass add?? $65 + $65 is $130 you sure you want to do that? I am sure you could do 1 day you and Bubba are getting along so well...

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Cant your ass add?? $65 + $65 is $130 you sure you want to do that? I am sure you could do 1 day you and Bubba are getting along so well...
its up to you its your horse legally...spiritially he is mine damnit. i thought it was 75 per day thats how i got the 150....hell u could of just took that as a tip! :lmao: is up to you...i could ride condesa one day and bubba one day..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
She has a donk?? I want one..i want one....'specially if he can add....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Tazgirl said:
I signed up for Friday. Paso lost my checkbook will drop cash off to you this week.

Can't ya do Saturday?? I was going to do Saturday...Can't do Friday have to work..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Gate clinic....

How's this...

Find gate open...leave it open'
find gate closed...leave it closed!

Why do yall youins need a clinic for gates? :killingme

Tazgirl

mingiz said:
Can't ya do Saturday?? I was going to do Saturday...Can't do Friday have to work..

I'll PM Paso and see how the schedule is.... Summer and M will be there too....