game cases

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
After you get spell check checking. :yay:

BTW - you did NOT ask in what unit of measurement, I may be right you know. :rolleyes:

Better? My bad. If you didn’t want to help, why post just to be a smart ass. I’m sorry if you don’t like me. Not much I can do about it.

I would like the measurements in inches. Maybe you could label your measurements with the correct unit of measurements that you chose and specify which case you are referring to and I would have what I needed. :yay:

KVF323

:rolleyes: it wasn't sarcasm. if u google it, the answer is in most of the descriptions, you dont even need to click on the link. So much anger.........

Better? My bad. If you didn’t want to help, why post just to be a smart ass. I’m sorry if you don’t like me. Not much I can do about it.

I would like the measurements in inches. Maybe you could label your measurements with the correct unit of measurements that you chose and specify which case you are referring to and I would have what I needed. :yay:

Easy killer, don't get your uterus in a bunch. :lol:

You know the first 10 or so posts are going to be smart ass responses. I was just beating APS to the punch. :shrug:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Easy killer, don't get your uterus in a bunch. :lol:

You know the first 10 or so posts are going to be smart ass responses. I was just beating APS to the punch. :shrug:

You never know around these parts.....:whispers: trust no one.

:lol:

You never know around these parts.....:whispers: trust no one.

:lol:

:lmao:

I googled really quick and put in stuff like "Wii Carrying Case Dimension" "PS3 Carrying Case Dimension" and actually found cases made specifically for those consoles.

Have you tried Ebay? You can get a lot of oddball accessories on there for gaming consoles. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
PS3 Case, in inches Height 6 3/4 ", Depth 5 3/8", Thickness 5/8"

Wii (and Xbox 360, and DVD) Height 7 9/16 ", Depth 5 3/8", Thickness 5/8"

PSP Height 7 ", Depth 4 316", Thickness 5/8"

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
:lmao:

I googled really quick and put in stuff like "Wii Carrying Case Dimension" "PS3 Carrying Case Dimension" and actually found cases made specifically for those consoles.

Have you tried Ebay? You can get a lot of oddball accessories on there for gaming consoles. :yay:

PS3 Case, in inches Height 6 3/4 ", Depth 5 3/8", Thickness 5/8"

Wii (and Xbox 360, and DVD) Height 7 9/16 ", Depth 5 3/8", Thickness 5/8"

PSP Height 7 ", Depth 4 316", Thickness 5/8"

Thank you guys :smile: Thats all i needed!