Game of Thrones

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
New season starts tonight, my guess is uncle Greyjoy is going to be this seasons dick.

I think I've seen one episode, don't get cable channels. Redbox had 2 dvds for Season 1, so time to catch up on the first 10 episodes!

This_person

Never piss off an underage psychopath.

The North Remembers.jpg

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I’d thought the painted map Cersei and Jaime Lannister were standing on was better than this…

:shrug:

Attachments

• 2017-07-18_7-15-12.jpg
    2017-07-18_7-15-12.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 211

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I’d thought the painted map Cersei and Jaime Lannister were standing on was better than this…

:shrug:

:lmao: Yours is better!!!

I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.

glhs837

Power with Control
That's what we thought. Left there to remind him of breaking..... so the Dornish queen is the prize he was after

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.
That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.

Okay.. I get it now. Thanks

PeoplesElbow

The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.

Yep Merlin cleared that up - I was wondering where his sister is so now that makes me think she is now a prisoner.

I sort of just didn't think "Sand Snake" girls because the role they have played so far really hasn't been that big to stand out in my mind. Now that it has been pointed out I am having a DUH moment.