Game of Thrones

Chris0nllyn

Final season! Only 5 more episodes*.

*The next one will be about an hour. The one after that will be the longest at about an hour and 20 minutes. And the final 2 will be about an hour and 10 minutes.

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe because we read the books? Honestly the first season I watched on DVD (well as much as I could stomach), don't hate me but I don't think it was that good - I really loved the books but to see it on screen - didn't bring it alive for me - I don't think it was that well acted.

Let the hate posts begin.

Think I read the first three. Long enough ago that when we started watching, I was like "Hmmm, this seems familiar..........." :) Stopped because number three was the latest one out and never went back to find the rest after that :)

glhs837

Power with Control
I mean that one guy took that axe to the face......... :) And they did cook Wall Art zombie kid.......

The library had Season 1 on DVD, so I borrowed it last year. After watching all of S1, I really had no desire to see anymore. In my opinion, the best parts were the sex scenes.

Oh come on...... tell me you weren't titillated.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I mean that one guy took that axe to the face......... :) And they did cook Wall Art zombie kid.......
Axe to the face guy doesn't really count, he's like those hundreds of guys the "killed" in the battle of the bastards, more background scenery than real characters. The Umber kid though was original though, especially how he woke up.

Did anyone else see the news article on the last GoT? Apparently someone left a disposable coffee cup on the dining table in front of the queen and it made airing. Internet is blowing up....

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Did anyone else see the news article on the last GoT? Apparently someone left a disposable coffee cup on the dining table in front of the queen and it made airing. Internet is blowing up....
Internet needs to calm down. as someone who works in the visual arts field (with a lot of non-artsy people, mind you), mistakes happen the most when I'm rushed and overloaded. And people just loveeee to point them out. :boxing:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
My son just sent me this

glhs837

Power with Control
How soon does Cersei snuff this dude? And in what horrible way to make up for the fact that she actually had to let him touch her?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Really, really nuttsy cookoo

The golden company, not all they were hyped to be.

Scorpions were a lot more impressive last week.

glhs837

Power with Control
Graphically, great, plotwise, crapola. In the Golden Companies defense, hard to tough in the face of whats effectively a nuclear weapon.

Jon Snow - how many times has he screwed the world by what he will and wont stick his junk into?

Jamie - Impressive stamina for a guy with two 8 inch stab wounds to the abdomen.

Arya - Yeah, we coulda gotten the "Now motivated to kill the dragon lady" in about half the time.

Oh, the bells. Never heard that before. Who the hell rang them?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
ESPN ruins show by revealing program details ahead of airing on West coast.

While recapping the night’s NBA action on “SportsCenter,” which included the Raptors’ Game 7 victory over the 76ers, ESPN’s Michael Eaves spilled a massive spoiler, revealing the death of a certain character, before the penultimate episode of the HBO fantasy series aired on the West Coast.

Naturally, some viewers were not pleased and vented their frustrations at Eaves on Twitter.

“Flipping on @SportsCenter real quick before starting GOT and @michaeleaves spoils a major plot point less than an hour after it airs. Unbelievable,” one user tweeted.

I hate when people do that

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What's in a name? I wonder how red the necks of these people are on the Home Depot paint chip scale.

Since 2011, some 3,562 babies were named Khaleesi or Daenerys, according to the Social Security Administration. Five hundred and sixty little Khaleesis came into the world in 2018 alone.

damn HBO