Game Stop

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
FYI....Funcoland and Electronics Boutique are owned by Gamestop now. There is a Funcoland in the Waldorf mall, but they have all the same crap that Gamestop has.

Thanks for the info, guess the little wigs are now tycoons. Hmph... very disappointing.

H

HouseCat

I suggest this. LINK Basically it is just like Netflix but for video games. Been a member for 4 years very happy with them.
awesome. have to try that.

Also, I'd rent it at blockbuster if they have it first before buying. Crap, I do'nt know how many times I've bought a game and it sucked or was too hard, and did the Gamestop thing. Recently, I sold a bunch on eBay, and made back a reasonable percentage.

C

czygvtwkr

Whenever possible is the key phrase. Most of my courses, the books came with CDs and you had to buy them new.

Ah, gotta love the computer age. :burning:

I was in college in the 90's and most of my books came with a disk or CD and we never used it.

Half of my classes only used the book for the problems in them.

I think he got $8 for it as a trade-in....

Yes and they don't like it when they are still in the wrapper. They guy said, "it's like you just got it from a store or something", I'm like "well dude, I did". So I made it look like I had opened and played it while he averted his eyes.:lmao:

H

HouseCat

Yes and they don't like it when they are still in the wrapper. They guy said, "it's like you just got it from a store or something", I'm like "well dude, I did". So I made it look like I had opened and played it while he averted his eyes.:lmao:
The dude in PF's gamestop told me to take them to Wal-mart, because they would give me a refund regardless. I didn't try it.. figured I'd get busted.