Garden In!

rio

I hope your daughter is doing well now.
She is, thanks! She had gotten a tattoo that got infected ( love my daughter, hate her tattoos). Ended up with cellulitis, staph, MRSA (small colony in her nose?). They made sure to keep her long enough to get all the cultures back to treat everything properly and make sure they sent her home with the right meds. My Sis-in-law is a nurse so she went to check on her for us, which was a relief!

rio

So we pulled 14 doz ears of corn the other day. We over-plant on purpose because most years critters get to it despite the electric fence. Not so this year! If the hail from last night didn't destroy it ( big garden is at a friend's house who has more open land than we do so haven't checked it yet) We'll get that much again in a few days. Never thought I'd have this much!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I'm starting to collect windows. Restore has plenty for what I need, but I'd love a couple fancy/unusual. Anyone got cool old windows laying around?

Grumpy

I'm starting to collect windows. Restore has plenty for what I need, but I'd love a couple fancy/unusual. Anyone got cool old windows laying around?
I have a round 24 inch piece of smoked glass you can turn into a window..It was from a hanging macrame table(for want of a better word)