Garnier Fructis Soft Curl Cream

Cowgirl

This stuff kicks some butt. I LOVE it. My hair is naturally wavy and pretty thick, and I've been searching for a product to make it curl better and be less frizzy. I've tried several Frizz-Ease products, but haven't been totally satisfied by them.

This Fructis Soft Curl Cream is perfect. I just put some in my palm and work it through my hair when I get out of the shower, and Waaaa-laaa! I have nice defined waves and tons of volume. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or hard, and it smells nice. My sister also started using it, and she has super fine, flat hair. Hers is now nice and wavy too!

:clap: Good job, Garnier!!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
This stuff kicks some butt. I LOVE it. My hair is naturally wavy and pretty thick, and I've been searching for a product to make it curl better and be less frizzy. I've tried several Frizz-Ease products, but haven't been totally satisfied by them.

This Fructis Soft Curl Cream is perfect. I just put some in my palm and work it through my hair when I get out of the shower, and Waaaa-laaa! I have nice defined waves and tons of volume. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or hard, and it smells nice. My sister also started using it, and she has super fine, flat hair. Hers is now nice and wavy too!

:clap: Good job, Garnier!!!

I thought this thread was about some new ice cream flavor. I was :confused: yet strangely turned on... Shower? Ice cream in your hair? But then, crunchy? I clicked on the link and now I'm :frown:

Seriously fiending for some oreos, and ice cream now...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I tried it. It made my hair feel like straw, and didn't do a thing for the curls. Made it look worse, if anything.

Cowgirl

I tried it. It made my hair feel like straw, and didn't do a thing for the curls. Made it look worse, if anything.

Did you use too much? The day after I posted this thread, I used too much and it didn't work as well. I also just got my haircut, so now my hair doesn't lay as nice as it did before when it's wavy.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Did you use too much? The day after I posted this thread, I used too much and it didn't work as well. I also just got my haircut, so now my hair doesn't lay as nice as it did before when it's wavy.

I used it for two weeks, tried different amounts. Tried the cream without the shampoo/conditioner, with the shampoo/conditioner, just the conditioner, etc. Got the same results each time.

I have better luck with the sleek n shine and anti frizz serum.

Cowgirl

I used it for two weeks, tried different amounts. Tried the cream without the shampoo/conditioner, with the shampoo/conditioner, just the conditioner, etc. Got the same results each time.

I have better luck with the sleek n shine and anti frizz serum.

Hmm. That's too bad. Is the anti-frizz serum a Garnier product? I just switched to a wave-enhancing shampoo, but I've been blow-drying my hair straight since I got it cut. :lol: I'm not sure how much the shampoo and conditioner have an effect on wave. :shrug: I thought I'd give it a try though.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Redken Ringlet 07and my hair looks awesome. Its isnt stiff or sticky and the curls are curls. I use it on wet hair and scrunch and out the door.