Gary Glitter May Get Executed

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/PA_NEWA16729271132552939A00?source=PA Feed&ct=5

Disgraced Seventies rock star Gary Glitter could face death by firing squad after he was accused of having sex with a girl aged just 12, police said.

Sexual intercourse with a 12-year old regardless of whether there is consent is still considered rape under Vietnamese law, with a maximum penalty of death before a firing squad, according to the police.
What is with these freaks and their penchant for little girls?

R Kelly's moronic 6,000-part video was on VH-1 the other night and the VJ was acting like this pedophile should get a Grammy instead of a prison sentence. Plus his video was WAY messed up. :eyebrow:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Who's R Kelly?

I'm a father who takes crimes against children very seriously. Having said that, I think Gary Glitter should get the death penalty... for "Rock and Roll Part I" being flogged to death in countless sports stadiums.

I always thought Glitter looked like Benny Hill with a bad Afro.

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/PA_NEWA16729271132552939A00?source=PA Feed&ct=5

What is with these freaks and their penchant for little girls?

R Kelly's moronic 6,000-part video was on VH-1 the other night and the VJ was acting like this pedophile should get a Grammy instead of a prison sentence. Plus his video was WAY messed up. :eyebrow:
That's sick. I say "Go ahead with the firing squad!". I have a 10 year old daughter and that just grosses me out! Sick bastards.

rack'm

Jaded
Thanh Nien (Youth) newspaper reported today that the two girls were invited to Glitter's home, where he paid them for sex. The 12-year-old told police she had sex three times with Glitter, who paid her £5.50 each time, the paper said.

Prostitution.......

Those eastern countries have a lot of that. :twitch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I still don't know who this dude is, even after seeing his picture. I do agree that he is warped though.