Gas Prices...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Was it back in the '90s when stations were changing their prices multiple times during the day. I remember pumping gas at the Sheetz at Rt5/GMR watching the prices on the sign change. When I hung the nozzle back up, the price on the pump had changed as well.

I think the State finally stepped in and told them to knock it off.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
After our last boat cruise in the 32' last fall, I put the boat in her slip with an empty tank. Procrastinated on filling it...like a dummy.

Now I'm gonna have to take out a second mortgage to fill it. I bet marina gas is over $5 already. :(

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

8eVMrVQ.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The WAWA at MD5/MD235 was $4.199 this morning when I passed it at 4am.

TPD

the poor dad
I tried to fill my grain truck this morning with diesel. Nope not happening- pumps cut off at $125. Got me 26 gallons. I have 2 - 50 gallon tanks on the truck.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I tried to fill my grain truck this morning with diesel. Nope not happening- pumps cut off at $125. Got me 26 gallons. I have 2 - 50 gallon tanks on the truck.
Not convenient, but can you pay cash? The attendant can set it for whatever you put down.

TPD

the poor dad
I could walk in and have them authorize the pumps for whatever amount but I’m too lazy to do that - it is more fun to complain on here. Besides, I just insert my card again and keep filling. It is also more fun to insert multiple times...

jrt_ms1995

I could walk in and have them authorize the pumps for whatever amount but they insist I wear a mask and get vaccinated twice more while standing in front of the rotating hot dog warmer machine contemplating just how many people have placed their non-hygienic hands into the bins of mustard, ketchup, and pickle relish just for the hell of it while waiting for the usual crowd to have their lottery tickets and scratch-offs checked one more time- it is safer, faster, and more fun to complain on here. Besides, I just insert my card again and keep filling. It is also more fun to insert multiple times...
Fixed; maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

jrt_ms1995

BTW, diesel was $5.08/gallon, cash, at the first stop on I-95 north of the NC/VA line yesterday. Two miles further north it was $4.4-something.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just heard on the news that 71% of Americans would favor boycotting Russian oil even if it meant higher prices at the pump.

But at the same time, the US is looking for alternative sources of fuel if they stop buying from Russia. But apparently not within the US. We could easily make up the difference by reopening the pipelines and stopping the horrendous clampdown on domestic fuels, but that is STILL not on the table.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just heard on the news that 71% of Americans would favor boycotting Russian oil even if it meant higher prices at the pump.

But at the same time, the US is looking for alternative sources of fuel if they stop buying from Russia. But apparently not within the US. We could easily make up the difference by reopening the pipelines and stopping the horrendous clampdown on domestic fuels, but that is STILL not on the table.
But didn't Jen say that there are 19 open licences (?) not being used and to ask those companies why?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Once you have your permit to drill you still have to run the application through the EPA, DOE, BLM and Interior. Alaska drilling that requires ice roads are further delayed because the snow pack has to be a certain depth before moving equipment.
So, a big disparity between having a permit and producing oil.