Gas

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Just think of all the gas we'd save if we brought our ships home and parked their asses at piers 10-20 and helped with the problems here?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
How 'bout we let Bush telecommute via VTC w/officials in N.O. vs. flying AF1 down and back every couple days. :bubble:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
During the Arab oil boycott in 1973, didn't NASCAR shave a couple hundred miles off each race to save gas?

janey83

Twenty Something
Tonio said:

Actually, the Toyota Prius is a good car to consider, however, it's hard to get one -- many times consumers are put on waiting lists just to buy the car, and also it would be hard to get the car serviced anywhere but at a Toyota dealership. :shrug: One of my girlfriends from college has one, lives out in California right now, so that's lucky for her.

!freerent!

janey83 said:
Actually, the Toyota Prius is a good car to consider, however, it's hard to get one -- many times consumers are put on waiting lists just to buy the car, and also it would be hard to get the car serviced anywhere but at a Toyota dealership. :shrug: One of my girlfriends from college has one, lives out in California right now, so that's lucky for her.

:blahblah: :blahblah:

?

janey83 said:
At least I posted more than just a smiley.

You should have saved your time and posted :blahblah: Your post was a complete waste of every ones time to read.

!freerent!

janey83 said:
At least I posted more than just a smiley.

And this time it wasn't a whiny post about "My parents pay for everything but I just don't get the real world and how cruel some people are."

Don't you have a job to do?

sockgirl77

janey83 said:
Go see Steve Seek at Toyota of Southern Maryland! If you are looking for a used one you can start here. My aunt just bought one. She had NO problem finding one.http://www.carmax.com/dyn/searcheng...ModelLabel=Prius&Price=5&PriceLabel=Any+Price

janey83

Twenty Something
!freerent! said:
And this time it wasn't a whiny post about "My parents pay for everything but I just don't get the real world and how cruel some people are."

Don't you have a job to do?

I don't have to justify myself to you. But no, I'm not working right now, I'm an umemployed full-time student. Why aren't YOU working? :tap:

!freerent!

janey83 said:
I don't have to justify myself to you. But no, I'm not working right now, I'm an umemployed full-time student. Why aren't YOU working? :tap:

I am working...just taking a little break...since I don't smoke figured now would be a good "non smoke" break :razz: