gastroenterologist recommendation?

NextJen

Raisin cane
Any one have one for St Mary's/Calvert area?

I know you are looking for St Mary's/Calvert area, but if you don't get any response and are willing to go toward Waldorf, I can recommend one. Dr. Thomas P Gage of GI Associates of Maryland.

Good luck.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I go to Dr Umed K Shah (UK) at the Bean Center. He is straight forward and no nonsense (which I like) but you have to be okay with his accent. He can be difficult to understand.

I've had four procedures with him over the past four years and he has taken good care of me.

He even offered to drive me home when I woke up from one and felt I was abandoned. Gotta love anesthesia. :lol:

Dr. Umed K. Shah

somdfunguy

not impressed
I go to Dr Umed K Shah (UK) at the Bean Center. He is straight forward and no nonsense (which I like) but you have to be okay with his accent. He can be difficult to understand.

I've had four procedures with him over the past four years and he has taken good care of me.

He even offered to drive me home when I woke up from one and felt I was abandoned. Gotta love anesthesia. :lol:

Dr. Umed K. Shah

Thanks, we usually stay away from the Sha's but it helps to read a good review from someone who has been on the forums a while.