Gastroenterology Doctor

WestiePup

Can anyone recommend a good gastroenterology doctor who is not with the Shah's??? Please let me know why you recommend a particular doctor.

nperrygo

If you don't mind driving a little, there's a group in Silver Spring called Capital Gastro Consultants. I have been having major problems and been to all the locals...... Finally left the county for help. Dr. Schindler has been great so far. Hope this helps

K

Kain99

Calvert Gastroenterology
Dr. Bihnder
110 Hospital Rd. Suite 305
Pr. Fred. MD. 20678

This Doctor has been very good to me.

devenny99

I go to Dr. Mills at GI Associates in Waldorf. Their phone # 301-645-8035. I really like Dr. Mills because she takes the time to explain what is wrong or what the procedure is she going to do.

foodcritic

Can anyone recommend a good gastroenterology doctor who is not with the Shah's??? Please let me know why you recommend a particular doctor.

I have been there and see Dr. N Shah. I have not had a problem with him. He has done 2 colonoscopy and two endoscopes on me. He referred me to Georgetown for follow up with GERD. I will see the chariman of the Dept of Surgery Dr. Stephen Evans who specializes in gastric surgeries ( if needed).

punjabigyrl

Calvert Gastroenterology
Dr. Bihnder
110 Hospital Rd. Suite 305
Pr. Fred. MD. 20678

This Doctor has been very good to me.

Dr. Bhinder is great. Here are a copule of others that are good doctors according to the washingtonian magazine. Dr. Thomas P. Gage in Waldorf he also has a clinic in Fort Washington. 301-645-8035 and Dr. John Stephen Latimer in Annapolis 410-224-4887. Hope this helps.

giggles79

I can highly recommend going to anybody up in Georgetown for anything major. Or if you are unable to get an answer from anyone locally, they are guaranteed to find an answer.

MommaBird

I see Dr. Thomas Gage with GI Associates in Waldorf (same office as Dr. Mills). I highly recommend him. I've been going to him for 9 years and love him. I went to the Shah's first and couldn't get out of there fast enough. I can take lack of bedside manner but if you seem incompetent too, that's enough for me!