Gate 2 Traffic

Goldenhawk

Just after 8 this morning just inside Pax gate 2, an SUV was parked blocking the right entrance lane, and had a very obvious bullet hole right in the center of the driver's side window. It was surrounded by a cadre of serious-looking officers and guards and vehicles with emergency lights flashing. Glad to know this was "merely" a local criminal incident and not a terrorist attack on the base gate.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just after 8 this morning just inside Pax gate 2, an SUV was parked blocking the right entrance lane, and had a very obvious bullet hole right in the center of the driver's side window. It was surrounded by a cadre of serious-looking officers and guards and vehicles with emergency lights flashing. Glad to know this was "merely" a local criminal incident and not a terrorist attack on the base gate.

Well, someones shooting at me, the best place in the PROM where I cant have a gun to defend myself is surrounded by guys with guns. And I know damn well where to find them, 24/7. Could take 15-20 for an officer to get to you, only two minutes to the gate.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, someones shooting at me, the best place in the PROM where I cant have a gun to defend myself is surrounded by guys with guns. And I know damn well where to find them, 24/7. Could take 15-20 for an officer to get to you, only two minutes to the gate.

Exactly what I said here in the office.. 20 minutes for the men and women with guns to get to you.. or 30 seconds for you to get to the people with guns..

You scream up to the gate with bullet hole(s) in your windshield and you'll have the attention of at least 6.. and many more in a short period of time.. people with guns.

inkah

My thoughts exactly - she went to the right place! Watching it unfold, the guards did a FABULOUS job handling it all.

DEEKAYPEE8569

We can be targets for guns in MD, but we cannot carry them to defend ourselves in MD. One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. :singer: At least one of you will catch the reference, I think.