Gay Nazi Soda

UglyBear

There’s a commercial that keeps playing on the radio, usually I tune it out, but today heard the whole thing. It goes like this:
Chips and pretzels, with female voices, are fawning over a hot stud Fanta (with male voice). He comes over, and instead of hitting on them, picks a male-voiced Beef Jerky, and they pair off. The ladies are disappointed.

So, Fanta is now gay.
The origins of Fanta are in Nazi Germany, Hitler himself did not invent it, but he encouraged its development and promoted it. Nazi soda.

So now it’s Nazi and Gay.

That’s a drink that I will definitely not be buying anymore. And I’m kinda turned off beef jerky too, just in case.
(this post is a homage to @GregV814 ).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
naa ...... Rohm was executed for being Gay*

*The Offical Charges were ' being paid by France to over throw Hitler '

In preparation for the purge known as the Night of the Long Knives, both Himmler and Reinhard Heydrich, chief of the SS Security Service, assembled a dossier of manufactured evidence to suggest that Röhm had been paid 12 million Reichsmarks (equivalent to €52 million 2017) by the government of France to overthrow Hitler. Leading officers in the SS were shown falsified evidence on 24 June that Röhm planned to use the SA to launch a plot against the government (Röhm-Putsch).[53]

Last edited: