Geaux Trump!!!!

transporter

Good lord...little things do excite you. I guess when you have so little to point to in order to rationalize your vote, you take whatever you can get.

A bunch of rednecks (LSU and Clemson aren't exactly institutions or geographic areas known for their academic excellence) cheer for Trump...wow...that's something to be proud of.

The rest of the country boos....the rest of the world laughs..

RPMDAD

Good lord...little things do excite you. I guess when you have so little to point to in order to rationalize your vote, you take whatever you can get.

A bunch of rednecks (LSU and Clemson aren't exactly institutions or geographic areas known for their academic excellence) cheer for Trump...wow...that's something to be proud of.

You really do live a pathetic life and are an idiot for calling the students and alumni a bunch of rednecks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A bunch of rednecks (LSU and Clemson aren't exactly institutions or geographic areas known for their academic excellence) cheer for Trump ... wow ... that's something to be proud of.

What an Awesome Dismissive Elitist Arrogant Attitude You Have .....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Keep watching for tomorrow morning's Trump tweets so all that acid kicks in and riles that ulcer!

:killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

littlelady

God bless the USA
You really do live a pathetic life and are an idiot for calling the students and alumni a bunch of rednecks.

Trans, really, does live a pathetic life, and should be made the poster child of the Dems. I grad from LSU, and proud of it! Geaux Trump, and Tigers! I see something in common there. :)

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

You sound jealous, these people were happy last night about their team and your president. Must suck to be you playing with your chaffed dick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lmao:

Barabbas

Your answer to the first post is confusing. Do you think that some American citizens are of lesser value than other American citizens?