Gecko

emschick

I'm moving and looking to find someone to take my gecko. I dont know much about him. He is mid sized and very aggressive. He does not handle well but is very fun to watch. He is free and comes with everything. Let me know is anyone is interested.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I think there is a reptile show coming up soon in VA, if you have no takers on here you might try there.

emschick

I was hoping that if i put him on here only someone really interested in reptiles would take him. I don't want him to go to someone who won't understand or take care of him, who just thinks it would be "neat to have a lizard"

bookworm

emschick said:
I was hoping that if i put him on here only someone really interested in reptiles would take him. I don't want him to go to someone who won't understand or take care of him, who just thinks it would be "neat to have a lizard"
That's cool, Good luck.

emschick

I know this sounds terrible...but i'm really not sure. I was one of the idiots who just thought it would be neat to have. I've learned a lot about geckos since i got him and i think (just think) that he is a leopard gecko

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
emschick said:
I know this sounds terrible...but i'm really not sure. I was one of the idiots who just thought it would be neat to have. I've learned a lot about geckos since i got him and i think (just think) that he is a leopard gecko

If he's aggressive I'd think he was a Tokay (sp?). What's he look like?

emschick

he looks similar to the picture but has a fatter tail, its almost the same as his head. i feed him crickets mostly and mealworms only on occassion....he prefers the hunt for the crickets. I have gotten one reply if they dont want him I will definitly PM you...Thanks

KoolStuf

forgot the photo

forgot the photo

Attachments

• gecko.jpg
    gecko.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 362
B

baswm

I just bought my son a Leopard Gecko. His will let you pick it up and is friendly.