• Yes, from Socki

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yes, from both

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Uncle Rico

How many of you have been sent a private message from Geek or Sockgirl asking you to meet them for "a good time?"

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Geek sent SG a PM propositioning her and asked her to send me a PM requesting that I PM Geek with a proposition but SG's PM to me said she had the steaming undies for Geek, so I PM'd Geek with a proposition from SG who answered with her with her own PM wondering if I'd have a 3-some and then we lost track of who's turn it was to PM who so we all decided to meet at Starbucks for cappachino. :yay:

sockgirl77

Geek sent SG a PM propositioning her and asked her to send me a PM requesting that I PM Geek with a proposition but SG's PM to me said she had the steaming undies for Geek, so I PM'd Geek with a proposition from SG who answered with her with her own PM wondering if I'd have a 3-some and then we lost track of who's turn it was to PM who so we all decided to meet at Starbucks for cappachino. :yay:

Were we good?

T

toppick08

How many of you have been sent a private message from Geek or Sockgirl asking you to meet them for "a good time?"

Time to fess up.. :rolleyes:........actually, Socki has PM'd me several times talking about the most disgusting, unnatural, vile, sexual discussions that I have ever been a witness to...it was so revolting, that I naturally replied..:coffee:...on the other hand.....(no pun intended)........, Geek thinks I'm gay.

:jerry:

sockgirl77

Time to fess up.. :rolleyes:........actually, Socki has PM'd me several times talking about the most disgusting, unnatural, vile, sexual discussions that I have ever been a witness to...it was so revolting, that I naturally replied..:coffee:...on the other hand.....(no pun intended)........, Geek thinks I'm gay.

:jerry:

You've got the Geek part right. :rolleyes: