• I’m female: only men should have harems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m female: only women should have harems

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I’m female: harems are evilness

• I’m female: both should have harems

• Keep your hedonistic thoughts away from me!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • WTF are you smokin' now?

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Tinkerbell said:
So.. this is an employment ad, huh? Taking resumes? :bubble:

Resume's? I haven't even gotten around to writing the application form yet. :ohwell: Though I suppose if a REALLY good one came by...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
This would be a good way to keep the spread of STD's down. :yay:

The harem's should consist of 4-8 people equal men and women and they have to remain in the harem for the rest of their lives and only be with the other members of their harem group.

By the way I think I'm smoking what you're smoking or vice versa. :flowers:

Chain729

LexiGirl75 said:
This would be a good way to keep the spread of STD's down. :yay:

The harem's should consist of 4-8 people equal men and women and they have to remain in the harem for the rest of their lives and only be with the other members of their harem group.

By the way I think I'm smoking what you're smoking or vice versa. :flowers:

That might be your thing, but I'm not bi...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Chain729 said:
That might be your thing, but I'm not bi...
Wasn't meant that way but point taken. Each harem can operate the way it wants, no one HAS to sleep with anyone and joining is voluntary, leaving is not. That's all I am saying. My focus is stopping the spread of diseases. Nothing else.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
LexiGirl75 said:
Wasn't meant that way but point taken. Each harem can operate the way it wants, no one HAS to sleep with anyone and joining is voluntary, leaving is not. That's all I am saying. My focus is stopping the spread of diseases. Nothing else.
Well, there goes the whole point of the harem. :haremruiner:

Chain729

LexiGirl75 said:

I vote we just mark "diseased" on their ID cards, but no one will go for that plan :shrug:

I think all harems should be comprised of thick, pretty, big-breasted, long haired women that have a thing for scrawny, long haired, jewish guys, but that's JMO. :lol:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Chain729 said:
I vote we just mark "diseased" on their ID cards, but no one will go for that plan :shrug:

I think all harems should be comprised of thick, pretty, big-breasted, long haired women that have a thing for scrawny, long haired, jewish guys, but that's JMO. :lol:
Welp... I'm out.... :ohwell: Hubby probably wouldn't understand me joining one anyway... :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Chain729 said:

I love the idea. It's like the safe sex license but opposite. :flowers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think I should have personal servants who do everything and anything I ask. However, I think anybody who actually wants a harem, doesn't know all the trouble they are asking for. :really: Jealousy, intrigue, resentment, :drama: galore.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
migtig said:
I think I should have personal servants who do everything and anything I ask. However, I think anybody who actually wants a harem, doesn't know all the trouble they are asking for. :really: Jealousy, intrigue, resentment, :drama: galore.

And that's just putting up with me and my ways. :lmao:

Chain729

migtig said:

or just doesn't give two s***s, or gets lucky and finds special people that can handle it. :shrug:

I have seen it work for a number of people...