Gene Simmons Family Jewels

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I only caught part of one episode where he was trying on his old Kiss get-up. It was amazing he didn't kill himself getting in it and trying to walk around in those boots. :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
jazz lady said:
I only caught part of one episode where he was trying on his old Kiss get-up. It was amazing he didn't kill himself getting in it and trying to walk around in those boots. :lmao:

His family is great. His kids and girlfriend are a riot.

Christy

b*tch rocket
jazz lady said:
I only remember seeing his girlfriend in that episode and she was quite the hoot. :lmao:

Shannon Tweed. :yay: They've only been together 23 years. :lol: This show is much better than the Osbourne's. They are much more normal. :jet:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Christy said:
Shannon Tweed. :yay: They've only been together 23 years. :lol: This show is much better than the Osbourne's. They are much more normal. :jet:

I remember them saying they had been together for a long time. :yay: I don't think I ever watched the Osbournes. :shrug:

What channel and time does this come on? I don't remember anything other than being bored one night and flipping around the channels one night, then seeing Gene Simmons struggling to get into his costume. :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
jazz lady said:
I remember them saying they had been together for a long time. :yay: I don't think I ever watched the Osbournes. :shrug:

What channel and time does this come on? I don't remember anything other than being bored one night and flipping around the channels one night, then seeing Gene Simmons struggling to get into his costume. :lmao:

A&E. Monday nights at 10:00 PM. It plays other times throughout the week, but that is when we have it set up to record.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
"It's the last time I'm going to see your little fat face" :killingme:

morganj614 said:
Christy got me started watching the show. Now I can't wait to see what the facelifts look like :drama:

Did you see the pictures of Gene post-op? They were posted on the internet a few weeks ago and it was gross. :barf: I'll post one if you want to see it (I don't know if they'll show it on the show). He and Shannon were also on Howard Stern a week ago and they had pictures of them on Howard's site. Gene looks the same to me. :lol: