General contractor

mamaof1

Looking for recommendations for a general contractor. We are looking to put an addition on the house. Looking for someone fair and honest that won't overcharge.

Any recommendations for those to stay away from would be appreciated as well. TIA

Peepaw95

Looking for recommendations for a general contractor. We are looking to put an addition on the house. Looking for someone fair and honest that won't overcharge.

Any recommendations for those to stay away from would be appreciated as well. TIA

Stay away from St. Mary's Roofing. They do home renovation as well but we just finished with them and I would not hire them to build a dog house.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Jason Russell. Sending his phone number via msg.

lmor

Robert Gray did a small addition and screened in porch for us several years. We were very pleased.
Robert Gray 410-610-9053 RG Carpentry

Last edited:

Booboo3604

I do not have a recommendation, but a small token of advice... Pull your own permit! Almost ten years ago went through a horrific experience with a contractor building an addition. If you run into any problems and want/need to fire him, if the permit is in his name, you will be in a world of hurt. Thankfully I had pulled my own permit, the other homeowners the contractor was screwing over, not so much....