General Hospital Thread

Jameo

What?!
I used to watch it every single day back in the day but slacked off watching over the years. Last week I watched a few days and was so confused. That "Jackal" kid, WTF is up with him? Very annoying!! And didnt Edward Quartermaine die? I thought I saw him on the credits? :confused: Robin is back and knocked up. And her mom Anna is alive? :lmao: I need to set the DVR

Mojo

I used to watch it every single day back in the day but slacked off watching over the years. Last week I watched a few days and was so confused. That "Jackal" kid, WTF is up with him? Very annoying!! And didnt Edward Quartermaine die? I thought I saw him on the credits? :confused: Robin is back and knocked up. And her mom Anna is alive? :lmao: I need to set the DVR

You just lost some Redneck cred :ohwell:

Geek

Jackal grows on you. He is trying to get laid via Maxie. Edward still alive, his wife is dead (wasn't she the prettiest old lady?)

Love Jason and Liz I want them to get back together.

Nightshift is coming back on, the promos look good.

mitzi

Jackal grows on you. He is trying to get laid via Maxie. Edward still alive, his wife is dead (wasn't she the prettiest old lady?)

Yes Spinelli aka the Jackel and the Grasshopper will grow on you. I love him.
I'm looking forward to Nightshift too.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Is Noah still kicking?

Yes he is.

I do not like Liz and Jason together. She can be a whiney little B. Jason needs someone like me! :lol:

Nightshift July 22nd, correct? I need to set the DVR. I didn't watch it when it first came on and realized that they incorp. some of Nightshift with the Daytime? Correct?

mitzi

I was P.O'd yesterday. Seems like Metrocast changed the channel line up yesterday. It messed up my dvr. It said it recorded GH but recorded VH1. And yesterday was one I was anxious to see. I know it can catch it on SoapNet Sunday but I don't want to wait.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
I was P.O'd yesterday. Seems like Metrocast changed the channel line up yesterday. It messed up my dvr. It said it recorded GH but recorded VH1. And yesterday was one I was anxious to see. I know it can catch it on SoapNet Sunday but I don't want to wait.

Hum.... My DVR made the change it's self. I didn't have to reset it to the new channel.

mitzi

Hum.... My DVR made the change it's self. I didn't have to reset it to the new channel.

As of Wed everything was reset. I just assume maybe it was due to the resetting and changing. It said it recorded but recorded VH1. I don't know what happened, I was PO'd.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
As of Wed everything was reset. I just assume maybe it was due to the resetting and changing. It said it recorded but recorded VH1. I don't know what happened, I was PO'd.

Yup my channels were reset as well. It recorded correctly. Not sure what happened on your end.

I woke up, not sure what the real time was but the box said 459. I was like yes!!!!!!!! I have another 1 1/2 to sleep before baby gets up. I rolled over slept some more. Woke up the box said 459. I was going to roll over again but remember it said 459 the last time I woke up. That must of been the time it was reset.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I want to know where Spinelli came from. What is his background. He just appeared one day and worked his way into Lu Lu, Jason, and Sonny's lives. I think he is undercover for the FBI or whatever it was that Scorpio was part of.

mitzi

I want to know where Spinelli came from. What is his background. He just appeared one day and worked his way into Lu Lu, Jason, and Sonny's lives. I think he is undercover for the FBI or whatever it was that Scorpio was part of.

He has a grandmother in Tennessee. He started out working for Alcazar but I can't remember the details, I had just started watching it again when this was happening. I don't think he realized Alcazar was a bad guy at the time and somehow because of that he got tied in with Jason. I probably didn't help you very much.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

Do I work with you?:confused: I just say that because I work with a lady who said the same exact thing at work the other day. Did you just have a birthday?

signora

Nightshift July 22nd, correct? I need to set the DVR. I didn't watch it when it first came on and realized that they incorp. some of Nightshift with the Daytime? Correct?

Yes, it does start 7/22 on SoapNet and yes, they do incorp some of the characters from GH in Nightshift, but the storylines are different except maybe for Patrick & Robin. So what may be happening w/a character(s) on GH will not be happening on Nightshift (e.g. on Nightshift Jason was on parole working as a Janitor at the Hospital). Nightshift is okay, but think GH is better.