General Milley Accused Of Treason

TPD

the poor dad
How can we or any future president trust our government agencies Going forward? UFB! They all need to be fired!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How can we or any future president trust our government agencies Going forward? UFB! They all need to be fired!

Progressive Career Bureaucrats have been ignoring Presidents since Bush was in office

un-named administration sources constantly leaking information in an attempt to re-frame the narrative

The Trump Administration was the 1st time there were career bureaucrats active subverting a President

Starting with EPA Employees posting documents online because Trump was going to ' delete ' EPA Repoirts in Anti-Green Moves

to the likes of Vindmen and the FAUX Whistle Blower Story

Vindman getting all pissy because Trump would not ' Listen ' to his advice over Ukraine

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gen. Milley Worried Trump Would ‘Go Rogue,’ Warned China’s Top General In Secret ‘Back-Channel’ Phone Calls: Book

Shockingly, according to Woodward and Costa, it seems Milley communicated sensitive information to a Chinese general and even suggested that he would warn China ahead of time if he discovered that Trump planned to attack.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief, the authors write, was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea, and deepened by Trump’s belligerent rhetoric toward China.
“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”
In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

[clip]

“Milley received a blunt phone call from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to the book. Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe,” per CNN. “Pelosi pushed back.”

“What I’m saying to you is that if they couldn’t even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?” Pelosi reportedly told the General. “You know he’s crazy. He’s been crazy for a long time.”

Milley, the authors wrote, told Pelosi that he “agreed.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

What Milley did in conjunction with Pelosi is the biggest breakdown of the constitutional order in modern history. We had a general essentially declare himself a military dictator, calling up foreign adversaries to let them know he had their back and would sell out his own country to give them information. And for what? There is no evidence Donald Trump was going to order an attack on China. Rather, Milley’s actions were driven by his delusional god complex.

But even if you assume Trump was going to do something dangerous (he wasn’t, but let’s assume), Milley’s obligation would be to refuse the order, resign, and notify Congress. It would not be for him to make secret calls to the Chinese to let them know he’s going to feed them information.

This is the kind of thing Republicans can not let go of. There have to be repercussions here or we cease to be a functioning nation. If that means a Republican-led DOJ taking action in 2025, so be it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The conversation Gen. Milley and Speaker Pelosi had about Trump launching a nuclear strike: 'You know he's crazy' (Update)

The new book “Peril” by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa reveals the actual conversation that took place when Pelosi called Milley:

Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe.
Pelosi pushed back.

“What I’m saying to you is that if they couldn’t even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do?
And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?”
Pelosi continued, “You know he’s crazy. He’s been crazy for a long time.”
According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, “Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything.”

It was apparently after that call that Milley held a secret meeting at the Pentagon where he asked senior military officers to take an oath that no matter what Trump said, no military action could be taken without his involvement. He literally went around the room to make sure each person agreed. That’s actually not how the system works. As the NPR story I linked above pointed out:

Under current rules, Trump is the only person in the government who can order a nuclear strike.
“The President has sole launch authority, and he does not have to check that with anyone,” says Elaine Scarry, a professor at Harvard University and author of Thermonuclear Monarchy, a book about launch authority.

The authors of “Peril” write that Gen. Milley was “overseeing the mobilization of America’s national security state without the knowledge of the American people or the rest of the world.” They add that “‘some might contend that Milley had overstepped his authority.” It certainly sounds that way.

An OATH To Milley to circumvent the Civilian Command Authority Sounds Like a Military Coup to me

@Yooper

SamSpade

I can't figure Woodward in this. He hates Trump. I have no idea what he thinks of Milley, but it sort of sounds like he's applauding his behavior rather than condemning it. Is it possible he did this unwittingly? Sometimes people are smart, but sometimes they're so partisan, they don't own a lick of sense or judgment.

BOP

I agree with Hemingway, but not Vindman. Milley needs to be court-martialed,stripped of rank and pay, then tossed in Gitmo or Leavenworth to rot.

Having said that, what's the over/under on him "committing suicide" in the coming weeks/months?

We should start a pool.

SamSpade

or he cannot see the treasonous point he ius making

THAT's what I can't figure. I know Woodward is a smart guy, but is he SO partisan he cannot see that this man is committing treason?
If he were doing this under a Biden presidency, the whole nation would be calling for his head on a pike. Overtly and deliberately aiding and abetting enemies of the United States in the event of an attack is treason.

BOP

THAT's what I can't figure. I know Woodward is a smart guy, but is he SO partisan he cannot see that this man is committing treason?
If he were doing this under a Biden presidency, the whole nation would be calling for his head on a pike. Overtly and deliberately aiding and abetting enemies of the United States in the event of an attack is treason.
Did you mean Trump?

SamSpade

Did you mean Trump?
No, I meant Biden. We know he did it under Trump. I'm just expecting that the left-wing media will just nod to this obvious treason and say, yeah, well, orange man bad. That somehow, military is supposed to engage in politics. That a general would knowingly put American military in danger because of his feelings about the President. No, seriously - you WARN the enemy of an attack? You might as well be shooting them yourself.

herb749

Gen. Milley Worried Trump Would ‘Go Rogue,’ Warned China’s Top General In Secret ‘Back-Channel’ Phone Calls: Book

Shockingly, according to Woodward and Costa, it seems Milley communicated sensitive information to a Chinese general and even suggested that he would warn China ahead of time if he discovered that Trump planned to attack.

[clip]

“Milley received a blunt phone call from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to the book. Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe,” per CNN. “Pelosi pushed back.”

“What I’m saying to you is that if they couldn’t even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?” Pelosi reportedly told the General. “You know he’s crazy. He’s been crazy for a long time.”

Milley, the authors wrote, told Pelosi that he “agreed.”

Oh boy, another Bob Woodward book . Is he a former writer for the National Inquirer .? :razz:

herb749

Is it a coincidence that this book and this information comes out now to blame him for the ending in Afghanistan and remove Biden from the blame.? Let's see how the media spins this about Milley, besides the early Trump is crazy talk that started as soon as the book dropped.

Hijinx

Well first we are all assuming this is true, and Milley actually did this.

Now lets go over what has to happen if he did.
Court martial is a minor thing thing. He should be charged with Treason, and Nancy Pelosi should be charged right along with him.
For if true these actions are treasonous. They go against long established precedents that the President is in charge of the military.

But lets make another move here.
Milley is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The HMFIC of the military, and he has stated to the Speaker of the House that he would not obey the President. Treason right there. He would not obey President Trump or he would give aid to our enemy if the President did something he did not like. Now that was with a President who was fully aware and had control of his mind.

Would he obey the demented old senile man running the Country now?
Who the Fuk does he think he is and who does Pelosi think she is that they would go against a republican President in full command of his facilities and obey this crazy lunatic in the White House now.

These are two people who have to go.
They are a present danger to our country. To our Constitution.
It wasn't bad enough Pelosi tried to impeach Trump twice for BS reasons, Now she has committed Treason.
Meantime we have her accusing Trump of an insurrection and starting an investigation a PARTISAN investigation to prove it.
Already they plotted a coup in our election and carried it out, and now we find open Treason.

It's time for the American people to act, and either straighten these people out or give up on our Government.

Hijinx

By the way IMO Milley should be court martialed for giving Bagram Airport to the Taliban.
Even if he was not working with the Taliban , that mistake was stupid enough to have him removed.
And after reading and watching what is happening. I am not too sure it wasn't all apart of the plan.
We gave the Taliban enough weapons to supply an Army, and now Biden wants to start sending them our tax dollars.