General Milley Accused Of Treason

Hijinx

I seriously doubt that Eisenhower called Rommel and said "We will be coming over on June 6th. get your sht together."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
General Milley Rides Through Streets Of Beijing Shouting ‘The Americans Are Coming!’

BEIJING—General Mark Milley was heard last night riding through the streets of Beijing, desperately warning the Chinese with the clarion call, "The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming!!"

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
If it wasn't true I'm certain Milley would have said so by now. What the Deep Staters ARE saying is "Oh, this is normal. The Joint Chiefs Chairman telling our enemy that he'll be sure to let him know of any military operations against his country - perfectly within his job description."

So yeah, it's true.

Think about it: a (formerly) respected journalist accuses you of treason in print. Wouldn't you immediately refute it and sic your lawyers on him?
So it appears the context is accurate; Milley said what he said.

But I don't think Woodward called it treason; he just "reported" events. It's us on the other side of the political divide who are calling it treason.

My point is that Milley didn't sic his lawyers on Woodward because he no doubt agrees with what was written. He did what he did, thought it was correct to do so, and now has all his allies flying top cover. So yes, it's true. But it also doesn't matter, because sadly, he'll get away with it. Why? Well, this:
Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason.
The "elites" or "Deep State" or whatever it is called sees itself as prospering. Ergo, it ain't treason. Anyway, the quote comes from the 16th-17th century inventor of the flush commode, Sir John Harrington. A part of the quote was used as the title of a very famous 1964 book (which is how I came to know about this quote) which is eerily prescient about how things are going these days. Here's a bit on Harington:

And here's the book:
"None Dare Call It Treason" by John Stormer

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
So it appears the context is accurate; Milley said what he said.

But I don't think Woodward called it treason; he just "reported" events. It's us on the other side of the political divide who are calling it treason.

My point is that Milley didn't sic his lawyers on Woodward because he no doubt agrees with what was written. He did what he did, thought it was correct to do so, and now has all his allies flying top cover. So yes, it's true. But it also doesn't matter, because sadly, he'll get away with it. Why? Well, this:

A very famous saying from the 16th-17th century inventor of the flush commode, Sir John Harrington (a part of the quote was used as the title of a very famous 1964 book*):

** "None Dare Call It Treason" by John Stormer

--- End of line (MCP)
I guess I'm not as concerned with his conversation with the head of the CPLA. Military leaders talk probably more than we realize. I guess his admissions made to Pelosi afterwards concern me more.

Yooper

I guess I'm not as concerned with his conversation with the head of the CPLA. Military leaders talk probably more than we realize. I guess his admissions made to Pelosi afterwards concern me more.
Yes, these conversations do take place. And they do deal with subjects just like this (hence, why I mentioned CSBM in an earlier comment).

So WHAT he did may not have been necessarily wrong. It's WHY he did it and HOW he did it that really bothers me. If an officer junior to Milley did something like this (s)he would be court-martialed. But he won't because he no longer swears allegiance to the Constitution he swears allegiance to "The Club"TM. And "The Club"TM watches out for its own.

"The road to Hell" applies here (both intention and who should go there).

--- End of line (MCP)

SamSpade

Try to imagine it was YOUR son leading an attack - and because the left thinks the man in the White House is a loon - THEY TELL THE ENEMY your son is coming and kill him.

Do we all understand that if you don't like the man in the White House, you STILL don't HELP the enemy?

Kinnakeet

The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

What Milley did in conjunction with Pelosi is the biggest breakdown of the constitutional order in modern history. We had a general essentially declare himself a military dictator, calling up foreign adversaries to let them know he had their back and would sell out his own country to give them information. And for what? There is no evidence Donald Trump was going to order an attack on China. Rather, Milley’s actions were driven by his delusional god complex.

But even if you assume Trump was going to do something dangerous (he wasn’t, but let’s assume), Milley’s obligation would be to refuse the order, resign, and notify Congress. It would not be for him to make secret calls to the Chinese to let them know he’s going to feed them information.

This is the kind of thing Republicans can not let go of. There have to be repercussions here or we cease to be a functioning nation. If that means a Republican-led DOJ taking action in 2025, so be it.
miley is in chinas back pocket just like 97% of the politicians in this country

Yooper

I think we should nail down what it means to "help the enemy."

I get where everyone is coming from; that Milley "helped" the Red Chinese (the enemy). But that's not necessarily how it works. Remember, CSBM weren't brought to the fore to "help the enemy," they were designed to keep events like Sarajevo 1914 from snowballing. In fact, CSBM have their roots in the post-Cuba Missile Crisis after-action reviews.

They (CSBM) can be a good thing. But they can also be misused (which is what Milley and his allies are doing: misusing the CSBM framework to provide cover for a fundamentally unconstitutional action on his part).

But on the other hand, if by "helping the enemy" we mean those domestic entities who opposed Trump, then I'm onboard: Milley helped the enemy.

A civil-military disaster. Maybe instead of crashing on Xendi's race-hustling BS Milley should have spent his reading time reacquainting himself and wrestling with Samuel Huntington's "The Soldier and the State."

--- End of line (MCP)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How can we or any future president trust our government agencies Going forward? UFB! They all need to be fired!
I don't think the dems have anything to worry about in regards to this issue. It seems upper federal gov't types are like uni professors lite.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think we should nail down what it means to "help the enemy."

I'll take this as simply stated

paraphrasing

if Trump orders an attack on China, I will call and tell you the attack is coming ......

seems like that is going to cost American Service Members Lives

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Milley described George Floyd riots as ‘penny packet protests,’ book claims

"Peril" offers a number of revelations about discussions at the White House

"Peril," by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, claims that Milley was discussing the protests that erupted at the death of Floyd in Minneapolis with then-President Trump in late May 2020.

Milley reportedly pushed back against claims that the country was facing an insurrection that was "burning America down."

"Mr. President, they are not burning it down," he said, according to Woodward and Costa.

While it was not clear exactly when at the end of May the conversation took place, by the end of the month there had been rioting in a number of cities, often for multiple nights before authorities could restore order. More than a dozen cities instituted curfews and thousands were arrested, while thousands of National Guard members were deployed in at least 15 states.

Not at all... They were mostly peaceful arsonists. Righteous Looters! Justified murderers!

Yooper

Since I had no idea what "penny packets" were I had to look it up. Here's a reference:

In World War II, Field Marshal Bernard L. Montgomery and other British commanders derisively used the term “penny packets”—that is, “small units”—to describe the improper dividing up and parceling out of airpower to ground forces. They turned the phrase into common currency among American airmen, too.

So while I get what Milley is saying (i.e., these were small, localized incidents), I think he couldn't have been more wrong. These riots may have been spontaneous and autonomous in one sense, but they were highly coordinated in the sense that the rioters shared common purpose (and there was clear coordination between cells via Twitter, etc. In other words, all the earmarks of unconventional warfare). So maybe this is why we lost in Iraq and Afghanistan; we had leaders who failed to understand what was actually going on...? (insert rhetorical question emoji here). So maybe not an insurrection, but surely the country was burning down; both literally and morally/culturally.

For a guy that is supposedly so smart, Milley does come across as quite the simpleton; a man far above his Peter Principle job level. (File under "How to call someone an idiot w/o actually calling said person an idiot."

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
These riots may have been spontaneous and autonomous in one sense, but they were highly coordinated in the sense that the rioters are shared common purpose (and there was clear coordination between cells via Twitter, etc. All the earmarks of unconventional warfare.

If you follow Andy Ngo's reporting on AntiFA this a wholly obvious ... the Progressive Media has ignored this [ even falling victim to AntiFA Antics ] as well as Trump Hating Authoritarians in the Gov .. aka the Deep State like Vindman who think THEY Alone know better then the President

Yeah maybe with your years of experiance, but you are paid to do a JOB and the President is ELECTED TO SET POLICY Wither YOU think it is a proper course of action or not

Yooper

Milley described George Floyd riots as ‘penny packet protests,’ book claims

"Peril" offers a number of revelations about discussions at the White House

"Peril," by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, claims that Milley was discussing the protests that erupted at the death of Floyd in Minneapolis with then-President Trump in late May 2020.

Milley reportedly pushed back against claims that the country was facing an insurrection that was "burning America down."

"Mr. President, they are not burning it down," he said, according to Woodward and Costa.

While it was not clear exactly when at the end of May the conversation took place, by the end of the month there had been rioting in a number of cities, often for multiple nights before authorities could restore order. More than a dozen cities instituted curfews and thousands were arrested, while thousands of National Guard members were deployed in at least 15 states.

Not at all... They were mostly peaceful arsonists. Righteous Looters! Justified murderers!
To me the damning stuff is at the end:
"We’re a country of 330 million people. You’ve got these penny packet protests," he said, before adding that the situation was not as threatening as the 1968 riots in Washington.

He also told Trump that it was not an issue for the U.S. military and then addressed systemic racism with Trump, according to the book.
"That’s pent up in communities that have been experiencing what they perceive to be police brutality," he said.

It was a different approach to the way he viewed the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. According to Woodward and Costa, Milley believed that incident "was indeed a coup attempt and nothing less than ‘treason.’"

He feared that Trump may be looking for a "Reichstag moment" and believed the attack "so unimagined and savage, could be a dress rehearsal for something larger" as Trump clung to the belief the election was rigged.

1968 Washington was worse? Please. So in this Chairman of the Joint Staff we have a man with a poor sense of history opining out of his lane using the opportunity as his own personal struggle session to confess his white guilt? For someone who should be espousing that in the military we are all "Kermits" (i.e., green) we get this corrosive, progressive BS? This guy is the Chairman of the Joint Staff? Incredibly disappointed. He needs to be fired; we need to clean house as soon as we retake Congress and the White House. As Kurt Schlichter (over at Townhall; retired, fellow Army War College grad) has said numerous times over the past several months we need Republicans who will hold these institutions' feet to the fire. Meaning we have to have Republican voters who will hold our elected leaders' feet to the fire.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited: