Gently Used Submarine Base Yours for $17.5M

Severa

Common sense ain't common
DVICE.com

Norway is joining a growing trend of governments selling off old infrastructure installations like cupcakes at a bake sale. They've recently listed the Olavsvern Naval Submarine Base on the real estate market, and hope to add a cool $17.5 million to their budgetary bottom line for their efforts.

Submarines not included in the asking price. That's a sure sign times are really tough folks.

----------------------------------------

Navy deployments took my husband to this place many a time. He always had nothing but good things to say about the area and its people.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
DVICE.com

Norway is joining a growing trend of governments selling off old infrastructure installations like cupcakes at a bake sale. They've recently listed the Olavsvern Naval Submarine Base on the real estate market, and hope to add a cool $17.5 million to their budgetary bottom line for their efforts.

Submarines not included in the asking price. That's a sure sign times are really tough folks.

----------------------------------------

Navy deployments took my husband to this place many a time. He always had nothing but good things to say about the area and its people.

Since THE WON has told Europe in no uncertain terms he will no longer defend them, it makes no sense for them to antagonize Russia and Putin by maintaining an offensive military presence ANYWHERE in the world.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Iran could use a good cold water port, and I would venture to say that the current occupant of the WH just might push for it, in the name of fairness.