George Conway: The worst thing about Trump’s answer to the impeachment articles

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You know my avatar?!? Yay! :yahoo:You're the first to recognizer her!:yay::dingding:

I happened to do an internet search one day on "The most evil woman in the world". She was second only to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
As second, I identify with her only in the sense that I would identify with any other under dog.

Sorry I have no prizes to award, I hope this will do in the mean time. ---->⭐

Congratulations.

P.S. Quid Pro Quo: What's the back story behind your screen name, if you don't mind of course? Mine is my first and middle name.
Ken and Barbie killers?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yay: That's them!

Dang! Now I have to find a new avatar. Guess I'll go back to Mommy Dearest in the mean time.:lol:
I knew it was familiar. As soon as you posted I remembered. Have you watched Don’t *uck With Cats yet on Netflix? They are briefly mentioned in it.

gemma_rae

I knew it was familiar. As soon as you posted I remembered. Have you watched Don’t *uck With Cats yet on Netflix? They are briefly mentioned in it.
No. I rape and murder but I don't watch Netflix.:roflmao:

I probably would if I knew how though. Sounds like something I would like!

Barabbas

You know my avatar?!? Yay! :yahoo:You're the first to recognizer her!:yay::dingding:

I happened to do an internet search one day on "The most evil woman in the world". She was second only to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
As second, I identify with her only in the sense that I would identify with any other under dog.

Congratulations.

:notworthy

P.S. Quid Pro Quo: What's the back story behind your screen name, if you don't mind of course? Mine is my first and middle name.
When Jesus was about to be crucified, Pilate offered up a murderer and rebel leader, Barabbas, or Jesus to be set free (as was the custom at such a festival as when this occurred). Pilate knew the religious elders were stoking the crowd to kill Jesus, and Pilate's wife wanted Jesus freed because of a dream she'd had, and Pilate was trying to please everybody (like politicians try to do). The elders got the crowd to say to release Barabbas and crucify Jesus, and Pilate (literally and figuratively) washed his hands of the blood the crowd called for.

That's who Barabbas is. Well, I am Barabbas. Jesus died for ME, setting ME free. My sins may not be the same as murder, but they are my sins that Jesus chose to die for. I walk away scot-free, while Jesus takes the whips and crucifixion in my place. I am entirely undeserving of the mercy, yet here I am free.

Sorry you asked?

gemma_rae

Sorry you asked?
Not at all, in fact, pleased to meet you.:howdy:

There are two schools of thought on Barabbas, one is what you posted, the other is he was not so appreciative of Jesus' sacrifice and was merely taking advantage of the similarity of their names. I like yours.

Barabbas

Not at all, in fact, pleased to meet you.:howdy:

There are two schools of thought on Barabbas, one is what you posted, the other is he was not so appreciative of Jesus' sacrifice and was merely taking advantage of the similarity of their names. I like yours.
Agreed on taking advantage - some versions have him named Jesus Barabbas, others do not.

I'm fully convinced he was not so appreciative (there's no evidence he was appreciative), but I try to be having better hindsight.

Pleased to meet you as well!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even James Carville didn't stoop to attacking his own wife to curry favor with the mindless bots.

Which reminds me: I wonder if Mary is sorry about her kneejerk tirade and stomping off in a huff because she hates Trump so much?

BOP

Congratulations.

I love both names. I've known a Victoria Rae, and a Charly (Charlyne) Rae.

Spitfire

You know, having differing opinions is one thing, but he goes out of his way to attack her boss and undermine her. He even went so far as to belittle her on Twitter. THAT would be grounds for divorce in my book.

It doesn't say anything good about Kellyanne that she allows this Constanza meets Soprano looking turd to treat her so disrespectfully. If I were Trump I'd have fired her a long time ago, which makes me think that this is all a game to these people and they're just playing roles, reciting their lines. Any real woman would have unloaded that loser a long time ago, and any real boss would fire an employee whose husband was constantly defaming him to the media.

Greetings:

First off it IS a game. Given Neil Peart's death is still fresh, let's look at some lyrics he wrote based on Shakespeare's As You Like It, written around 1600.

From Limelight:

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Bill Shakespeare had this stuff figured out over 400 years ago.

Secondly, I don't think that's a good read on Kellyanne & George's relationship. I mean come on, they are the performers and portrayers. In the vernacular: Capitol Hill is Hollywood for ugly people. And that's not a bash on Kellyanne, I think she's extremely attractive and sexy. And this isn't a sexist comment based only on looks. I find it extremely attractive that she takes on life with the zeal and voracity with which she does.

Outside of that, no one here has a clue what goes on behind closed doors. The same is true with Mary Matalin and that kooky kajun dude, though I think they are not in as needed as they once were. But they all have parts to play for which they get paid, paid well in most cases. And they have private life. They understand how this all works, they know where the line is.