George Mason - Final Four

Agee

SmallTown said:
Go Fairfax County! whoot whoot! :lmao:
Sweetness...!

The little train that could. The best thing is the so-called expert talking heads had no clue.

This is the intrigue that makes this tournament! :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
First time in 20 years that there hasn't been a top seed in the final four.

So? Who's the favorite?

Agee

Penn said:
First time in 20 years that there hasn't been a top seed in the final four.

So? Who's the favorite?
Ride that train...

Go Patriots! :patriot:

Although, LSU has some beef!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Ken King said:
Who would have ever thought that this was possible?

...ESPN did an online NCAA bracket thing and had several million people sign up. Only four people had the correct final four and only something like 300 people even had George Mason making it this far.

Tony Kornheiser gets everyone he knows on his radio show the week before the tournament and gets their picks, the whole bracket; sports writers, friends, the gardener, etc and...I can't remember who, but one of his pals mom. She picks all sorts of wild choices and that's the fun. 16 seeds beating 1 seeds and so forth. He's been having a ball with everyones brackets as Mason kept going and going.

Guess who she has winning it all???

Mason.

Terps

Airgasm said:
Ride that train...

Go Patriots! :patriot:

Although, LSU has some beef!

My Favorite is LSU!!! GEAUX Tigers. I have been so impressed with the LSU basketball team this year, especially since they are so young. I guess there is more to Baton Rouge now than just LSU Football. Maybe we can pull off being NCAA champs too. UCLA will be a big game this weekend but if we keep playing as well as we have been i think we will advance to the championship game. Let me say again, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!