George Takei: Trump Voters Don’t Realize They Are Helping Destroy America

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Star Trek actor George Takei is accusing people who voted for and still support President Donald Trump of helping to destroy America, calling it a “tragedy of enormous scope.”

The left-wing Hollywood star tweeted late Sunday that Trump supporters are completely ignorant of their destructive powers.

“The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic,” George Takei said. “They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.”

Let me get this right... The people that are working, paying their taxes, taking care of their families, going to church, being decent to their neighbors, not breaking the law... and so on are "Destroying Democracy!"

And the ones rioting in the streets, blocking traffic, assaulting citizens, torching property, screaming obscenities at people... Throwing a three plus year temper-tantrum, are the "protectors" of our nation? :roflmao:

Go Home Sulu, you're drunk!

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Still waiting for the list of people hauled off to camps. Citizens that is. And the titles of books banned. Footage of the Supreme Court and Congress being disbanded.

SamSpade

Still waiting to see any signs of actual destruction.....

Nope.

I HAVE seen a few journalists whose feelings have got hurt - some Hollywood types with a grade school education who can't articulate ANYTHING - and a few politicians who can't get what they want.

That is NOT the end of the world.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 just has to look at once thriving US cities that are now little more than the equivalent of 3rd world hellholes. B'more, Philly, Newark, Detroit, St Louie, Cleveland, etc. All are the result of dem policies and dem leadership. But yet it's Trump supporters that are ruining the nation. I'm not buying that nonsense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know who that person is and am not sure why I'm supposed to care what he thinks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't know who that person is and am not sure why I'm supposed to care what he thinks.

Sulu from the original Star Trek. Came out as gay years ago and is now very active in the LGBTQ+ community. His hatred of Republicans in general and Trump specifically is well known.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sulu from the original Star Trek. Came out as gay years ago and is now very active in the LGBTQ+ community. His hatred of Republicans in general and Trump specifically is well known.

I know Kirk and Spock and that's it. 🤷‍♀️ I kept seeing George Takei hate-quotes and thought maybe he was a comedian or something.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I know Kirk and Spock and that's it. 🤷‍♀️ I kept seeing George Takei hate-quotes and thought maybe he was a comedian or something.
He had an entertaining FB page and I followed him on it for awhile, until his hate spewing vitriol became too much. He does some guest spots like on The Big Bang Theory and was in the old Star Trek movies, but he's pretty much a washed up has-been. :sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He and Jim Carrey are vying for the title, King of TDS!

Ugh, I blocked Jim Carrey and a few others because I don't want to accidentally see their disturbing tweets because someone I follow has commented or retweeted. What's his face - Roseanne's real life husband - is just....yikes. And the guy who played Gemma's husband on SoA. Those people need to be put away somewhere so they don't hurt themselves or someone else.

BOP

Star Trek actor George Takei is accusing people who voted for and still support President Donald Trump of helping to destroy America, calling it a “tragedy of enormous scope.”

The left-wing Hollywood star tweeted late Sunday that Trump supporters are completely ignorant of their destructive powers.

“The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic,” George Takei said. “They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.”

Let me get this right... The people that are working, paying their taxes, taking care of their families, going to church, being decent to their neighbors, not breaking the law... and so on are "Destroying Democracy!"

And the ones rioting in the streets, blocking traffic, assaulting citizens, torching property, screaming obscenities at people... Throwing a three plus year temper-tantrum, are the "protectors" of our nation? :roflmao:

Go Home Sulu, you're drunk!
:patriot:

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I would tell George Takei to go screw himself, but he has probably already tried it and failed.
What does this even mean?

You are oddly obsessed with gay men and their sexuality/behavior, you comment about it here so often. Strange.