George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Clem72

So Zimmerman has since proved he is not a great example of humanity, but he has a point. Every time someone brings up this shooting in the media and links it to racism they are defaming him in a way that was determined to not have merit by a court of law.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
So Zimmerman has since proved he is not a great example of humanity, but he has a point. Every time someone brings up this shooting in the media and links it to racism they are defaming him in a way that was determined to not have merit by a court of law.
Defamation is incredibly difficult to prove in the US due to the protections provided by the 1st amendment.

and those damage amounts seen reasonable right? In tweets where he wasn’t even explicitly named it damaged his reputation by $265mil?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's also suing Trayvon Martin's family and others for $100M.

God Big or Go Home!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lizzy and Petey should pull on their warmest hoodie, grab a biggie size Skittles and head over to Georges house to talk to him.

Barabbas

Defamation is incredibly difficult to prove in the US due to the protections provided by the 1st amendment.

and those damage amounts seen reasonable right? In tweets where he wasn’t even explicitly named it damaged his reputation by $265mil?
I suspect he can show the continued defamation harms his ability to work, and there's always the punitive damages to encourage the race-baiters to stop race-baiting.

He'll lose, but I'm sure the hope is for a settlement, not to win a lawsuit.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I suspect he can show the continued defamation harms his ability to work, and there's always the punitive damages to encourage the race-baiters to stop race-baiting.

:yeahthat:

--- End of line (MCP)

Midnightrider

He’s done a pretty good job of showing that he is the biggest threat to his ability to work. He can’t keep himself out of trouble.