Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The teenagers — ages 15, 16 and 16 — approached the residence in Conyers, a city roughly 25 miles southeast of Atlanta, with their faces covered in masks, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

The trio "attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard" of the home, and one of the teenagers "brandished a gun and fired shots" at those in the front yard.

Hijinx

Most of the crying here will be for the "yutes"
Oh: They were so young, they were just kids.

Well friends, a 15 year old can kill you just as dead as a 50 year old.
Form the pictures this was a black neighborhood and it appears an black man did the shooting since there isn't any talk yet of riots or racism.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Form the pictures this was a black neighborhood and it appears an black man did the shooting since there isn't any talk yet of riots or racism.

I have it on good authority that black people who voted for Trump are white supremacists, so no doubt the brainless sobbers will find a way to make this racially motivated.

BOP

The teenagers — ages 15, 16 and 16 — approached the residence in Conyers, a city roughly 25 miles southeast of Atlanta, with their faces covered in masks, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

The trio "attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard" of the home, and one of the teenagers "brandished a gun and fired shots" at those in the front yard.

McDonald's customers?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Most of the crying here will be for the "yutes"
Oh: They were so young, they were just kids.

Well friends, a 15 year old can kill you just as dead as a 50 year old.
With the democrats running the show there I'm surprised it would be legal for a minority to own a gun, let alone use it to defend himself and his home.

Any word on charges??