German Invents 'Spray-On' Condom

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Good news for men whose penises are either so large or so small that they can't find a condom to fit them: A German inventor has come up with a sprayed-to-measure system that should ensure a snug fit for even the most unusual sizes.

Jan Vinzenz Krause of the Institute for Condom Consultancy conducting measurements for his spray-on condom.
A German condom expert has developed a "spray-on condom" system in the form of a pump that squirts out liquid latex through a multitude of nozzles that cover the erect member with a latex sheath in a matter of seconds."

Revolution in the Bedroom: German Invents 'Spray-On' Condom to Fit All Sizes - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News

N

nitwhit3286

YES!!! Now I can FINALLY stop using old WonderBread bags....

holy crap!! :jet: yeah I mean..thats a good idea....but...that would be cool to use that spray and make a full body condom...hehe...just being silly.

Toxick

Splat
A German condom expert has developed a "spray-on condom" system in the form of a pump that squirts out liquid latex through a multitude of nozzles that cover the erect member with a latex sheath in a matter of seconds."

I wonder how good the adhesive is or how well it sticks to the skin.

Because if it actually sticks to the skin, and does so reliably, you could technically just cover the tip and the shaft can sizzle like fajita meat!