Get a deep breath on this....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Very touching. Wish there was a bit more background to the story, though. Mom was very understanding.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Very touching. Wish there was a bit more background to the story, though. Mom was very understanding.

Published on May 9, 2012 by TheBobjohnson1984

Welcome Home Blog: Surprise Military Homecoming Videos - Military homecoming videos, pictures & stories!

"When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy. Doctors originally said that he would never walk or do much of anything. While daddy was away, he learned to walk. For his homecoming, we set it up for Michael to walk to his daddy for the first time ever! We kept the fact that he could walk a secret the whole time his dad was gone!"

Video submitted on Submit | Welcome Home Blog by Melissa C. on 5/08/2012. For media inquiries, send a message through the form on Contact | Welcome Home Blog

It's there below the video window. You need to click the 'Show more' area.

mamatutu

mama to two
Hessian, next time along with taking a breath, tell us to have the tissue box ready. That was awesome. So, many things would be missed if members did not bring them to the forum to share. Thanks!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
They showed this on Fox & friends yesterday and had to cut to a commercial because Gretchen Carlson lost it after seeing it.

Very heartwarming though. I well up most of the time when I see these types of videos and I'm retired military with no kids. The dog ones really get me!