Get OUTTA here!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Email from Sephora - $360 face cream!!!!! :jameo:

WHAT THE HELL????

That crap better do my dishes, paint my walls and scoop my catbox for that much money.

Attachments

• sephora.jpg
    sephora.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 115

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

WHAT THE HELL????

That crap better do my dishes, paint my walls and scoop my catbox for that much money.

In the desperate search for youth some women will believe/pay anything. It's actually really sad.

lovinmaryland

WHAT THE HELL????

Well chit you might as well get the sample.... but then again what if you get the sample and the stuff works really good... you may be inclined to buy it... what to do what to do :jameo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

WHAT THE HELL????

WOOO HOOOOO!!!! :cartwheel I just bought 2 of 'em! :dye:

In the desperate search for youth some women will believe/pay anything. It's actually really sad.

Gee, thanks. :biginflatedballoonjustpoppedandfloppingaimlesslyaroundst.mary'scounty:

It *IS* Sephora, ya know. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well chit you might as well get the sample.... but then again what if you get the sample and the stuff works really good... you may be inclined to buy it... what to do what to do :jameo:

The sample is probably just a tiny packet and it's doubtful that I'll turn into Jennifer Aniston with one application. But I suppose you never know...

lovinmaryland

The sample is probably just a tiny packet and it's doubtful that I'll turn into Jennifer Aniston with one application. But I suppose you never know...

Well I'd hope not her skin looks like leather :shudder:

Lets hope for Rachel McAdams or Scarlett Johansson mmmk :love: