Get This Man Some Ice Cream!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watch: Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’

U.S. President Joe Biden appeared to forget who he was talking to Wednesday night when he looked away from his prepared notes for just a few seconds and addressed Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison as “that fella down under.”

The verbal fumble came during an exchange between the two leaders and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson detailing a defence deal struck by the long standing allies to help Australia acquire nuclear-powered submarines.

Hijinx

The Democrats are frightened to do anything about Biden, because to do something about him would be an admission they helped elect a moron with Dementia to the White House and it would also put another moron in the White House.

And yet the longer they delay the more Americans who were stupid enough to vote for this idiot will start to wake up and see their mistake.

When it comes to getting rid of this joke President they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

It's proof positive that Democrats don't give a red rat's ass about our Country, and it pisses me off when they try to claim they do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Democrats are frightened to do anything about Biden, because to do something about him would be an admission they helped elect a moron with Dementia to the White House and it would also put another moron in the White House.

I dont' think they really care one whit about admitting to anything.

President Eggplant is just the latest slug.

They've already managed to get a philanderer, a moron, a rapist and a foreigner elected.

stgislander

PREMO Member
..., because to do something about him would be an admission they helped elect a moron with Dementia to the White House and it would also put another moron in the White House.
If the recent CA Recall is any indication... no they won't.

BOP

And yet the longer they delay the more Americans who were stupid enough to vote for this idiot will start to wake up and see their mistake.

When it comes to getting rid of this joke President they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

It's proof positive that Democrats don't give a red rat's ass about our Country, and it pisses me off when they try to claim they do.
I disagree. Most of them are so deep in denial that all they see is "no more mean tweets." They keep repeating the same, thoroughly disproven lies over, and over, and over.... I swear to god, I want my super power to be the ability to punch the sh*t out of people through the Internet.

Interestingly, the ones who are having buyer's remorse and leaving the demonrat plantation in significant numbers are the POCs the demonrats have always depended on to keep them in power.

SamSpade

BOP nailed it. Happens a lot in politics but in life - Greg Gutfeld likened it to a "sunk cost" - you've spent the money, you now have the thing you bought and you can never undo it. So to justify the stupid, stupid ass thing you did, you use the mistake more. You bought a hammer when you needed a screwdriver, and by God, those screws are going in with a hammer.

They have an "Emperor's New Clothes" situation in Biden - they've chosen a man whose mental abilities on a good day resemble senile old Grandpa who says things like "that feller from Down Under" or mumbles incoherent sentences. It's sometimes charming when it's an old family member, but horrific when it's the man with the nuclear football.

They pretend it's not there. They've got a compliant press willing to cover for him. But from what I read in foreign press - even the ones that hated Trump - they don't see it that way, because they have zero vested interest in propping a feeble-minded man.

They KNOW he's missing his marbles. They vainly hoped it wasn't so, but they're stuck with it and are going to pretend it's otherwise until he is out of office.

If 2022 turns out to be an unbelievable disaster for them - the Dems WILL find a way to dump him, because no way does he get re-elected, and no one wants Kamala.

SamSpade

What's weird is that this thing with Milley - where they disliked him so much, they were willing to ignore the chain of command, even put the lives of American military in mortal peril - is that people like Pelosi questioned his state of mind.

But they're not the slightest bit concerned about Joe's.
Trump submitted to a cognition test - they will never do that with Joe.

stgislander

PREMO Member
BOP nailed it. Happens a lot in politics but in life - Greg Gutfeld likened it to a "sunk cost" - you've spent the money, you now have the thing you bought and you can never undo it.
There's a line in the first Ant Man movie that I like to paraphrase. "You put a dime in it. Now you got to let the whole song play out."

SamSpade

There's a line in the first Ant Man movie that I like to paraphrase. "You put a dime in it. Now you got to let the whole song play out."

You know, with Trump, the left just didn't like him, so when he espoused ideas they didn't like, they called it crazy - and of course, racist because that's the third rail of American life. Other pejoratives don't work anymore - like - fascist or Nazi. But you can call MATH racist -

But he wasn't crazy, he wasn't racist and until the pandemic - it was working. It was working well.

There's this thing in politics that when you've made a mistake, you must never, ever own up to it, especially if you're Democrat. You can lie to the camera and tell people you never had sex with that woman, and you WILL get away with it (this is an example - there are many). You HAVE to put some kind of polish on a turd, because if you admit to a mistake, the press will eat you alive.

Well, unless you're a leftie. Then you make money writing a book about it.